' Rich' Man Draws Online Ire For Attempted Hit-And-Run: Thailand

webfact

I would hazard a guess that all the farangs on TV living in Thailand who are calling him a <deleted> /other degrogatory terms and reposting his FB page have already been traced and will be getting their visa's pulled very soon...whistling.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif If the Thai government pulled the visas of TV members who have had fun taking the piss out of pompous elites,

that would put a serious dent in the long term tourist numbers...... Wait are you serious ?? rolleyes.gif Guess I had better start packing my bags.

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hazard a guess that all the farangs on TV living in Thailand who are calling him a <deleted> /other degrogatory terms and reposting his FB page have already been traced and will be getting their visa's pulled very soon...whistling.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif If the Thai government pulled the visas of TV members who have had fun taking the piss out of pompous elites,

that would put a serious dent in the long term tourist numbers...... Wait are you serious ?? rolleyes.gif Guess I had better start packing my bags.

How dare you call them long term tourists...they are residents....You cannot lump TV's judgemental/holier than thou elite and a "TOURIST's" together...tongue.png

Here is the asshol_e

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Now this is some good research. I am so glad this guy is going to get his minute of fame. Nice to see that business card. I am sure his employers are goint to be over the moon about having this out in the public domain.

One can only chuckle. Facebook has more power to name and shame people than the law of Thailand itself. hahahahahaha

'Content unavailable' already. That was quick. Must be a guilty conscience.whistling.gif

I believe to open the linked Facebook page, you must be logged on to Facebook in the same web browser (that you are using to open the linked page).

You are quite correct. I did that and it opened. What a tosser. Don't reckon he won too many school yard fights coffee1.gif

I believe to open the linked Facebook page, you must be logged on to Facebook in the same web browser (that you are using to open the linked page).

You are quite correct. I did that and it opened. What a tosser. Don't reckon he won too many school yard fights coffee1.gif

But the important question...are you all turned on now ?

But the important question...are you all turned on now ?

Yep. good thanks. are you the sherriff?

It would be nice to believe people wouldn't be so gullible and paranoid as time goes on but it is clear the War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast was a joke compared to what you can do to get people going and paranoid these days all over a Facebook post.

I have yet to see one link or one person question why there is no actual news report of this incident beyond repeating what a Facebook poster has posted. Not even a simple phone call to police to verify such an incident happened let alone the charges and identity of the person. Given these news sources are in the business of getting readers, maybe it is simply better for them to stick with the Facebook posts to keep the lemmings out there emotional and fantasizing about conspiracies.

Amazing what qualifies as viral news. A pompous loud mouth (likely drunk) gets hauled off by police after minor hit & run accident which reportedly he later took responsibility for.

Amazing, that you fail to see the point. But you fail to see the point so often i think your pink goggles must be tinted so heavily you cant see a thing.

And what point is that? That a claimed rich man in Thailand didn't get away despite his threats and police still hauled his butt away? That it isn't a conspiracy that when not logged into Facebook you can't see some people's pages? That some people act stupidly, especially when drunk regardless of their claimed wealth? That when something is posted on Facebook we should all believe it as Gospel? That jumping on a bandwagon with people who like to get their panties in a bunch over minor things makes you feel good?

I did not log into facebook, dont care much about it. The fact is that some people believe they are untouchable and others like red bull man are. The whole problem is that some don't need to fear the police and that the rule of law is not a sure thing.

Why not just say it is about the abuse of workers in the diamond trade in Africa by the rich? It makes about as much sense given this is simply a minor hit and run incident with a loud mouth likely drunk who the police hauled away.

Facebook page now offline

No it isnt

I am in BKK and can't open it.

I am also in BKK - and just did. No issue. Arrogant son of a bitch does not have the connections he thinks he does. And his job with SCB - toss him out on him ear. Driving a Range Rover he has either been doing creative accounting at SCB or rich hi-so mummy and daddy done bring him up wrong! bah.gif

Edited by Locationthailand
  • Like 2

Amazing what qualifies as viral news. A pompous loud mouth (likely drunk) gets hauled off by police after minor hit & run accident which reportedly he later took responsibility for.

That's is your best defensive shot ????? Nothing in the story suggests he was " hauled off" anywhere. More salient is the fact

he in essence told the police to piss off. " Responsibility" would have been a pay off to tamp down the bad publicity, from pressure

either by his rich family or Siam Commercial Bank. His actions at the scene have already spoken, flinging money around later changes nothing...

I suspect this guy is small potatoes compared to the Red Bull brat, will be curious to see if news comes out about

his family background.

Read the news in the Bangkok Post ... the same person who reported all of this on Facebook stated he was hauled off by police but whatever makes you feel good to believe and gets those panties all in a bunch about what might have happened (but didn't) ,what could have happened (but didn't), and what might have happened (but you are clueless about) or what has or has not happened in the past in unrelated incidents. If it makes your boat float go right ahead and do like others and download those pictures onto your hard drive in case Thailand starts blocking Facebook to protect this man because ... well not really sure ... but pretty sure it will make you feel righteous and superior.

And does you taking the opposing view make you feel all righteous and superior also?

• Like 1

Downloaded the pic onto my computer in case the facebook account gets blocked anyone interested in this pic pm me

Dude, back that up!! Email an encrypted copy to yourself and a third party overseas as well as putting it on a flash drive and then placing the flash drive in a condemn and swallowing it. I am not sure what else to say but stay safe man -- we are all rooting for you!!

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

The authorities might be onto Facebook already. I can't access it here in Egypt. The link comes up as 'currently unavailable'. Hopefully it went viral in the LOS.

saw him online just now.... looks a right geek too.... needs a slap

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And suppose you have full time job as a male model ?

yup.... thats right... well had the handsome man bit thrown at me so many times they cant all be wrong hehehehhe

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

That's is your best defensive shot ????? Nothing in the story suggests he was " hauled off" anywhere. More salient is the fact

he in essence told the police to piss off. " Responsibility" would have been a pay off to tamp down the bad publicity, from pressure

either by his rich family or Siam Commercial Bank. His actions at the scene have already spoken, flinging money around later changes nothing...

I suspect this guy is small potatoes compared to the Red Bull brat, will be curious to see if news comes out about

his family background.

Read the news in the Bangkok Post ... the same person who reported all of this on Facebook stated he was hauled off by police but whatever makes you feel good to believe and gets those panties all in a bunch about what might have happened (but didn't) ,what could have happened (but didn't), and what might have happened (but you are clueless about) or what has or has not happened in the past in unrelated incidents. If it makes your boat float go right ahead and do like others and download those pictures onto your hard drive in case Thailand starts blocking Facebook to protect this man because ... well not really sure ... but pretty sure it will make you feel righteous and superior.

And does you taking the opposing view make you feel all righteous and superior also?

Not sure superior is the right word but starting to feel something close to it because I have gone from being curious to people's reactions to actually laugh at some of them.

My point of view is simply stating the reality of this event in terms of there being nothing shocking, out of the ordinary, no cover-up, no conspiracy suggested or anything else that should make this incident special unless you want to pretend things happened that were not reported. Now had the Facebook poster actually got video and audio of this moron mouthing off and being subdued by police then hauled off (as reported by him) then it might have some entertainment value .... then again COPS has been running for years so the guy really would have to be entertaining in his outbursts.

• Like 1

Facebook page now offline

No it isnt

I am in BKK and can't open it.

I am also in BKK - and just did. No issue. Arrogant son of a bitch does not have the connections he thinks he does. And his job with SCB - toss him out on him ear. Driving a Range Rover he has either been doing creative accounting at SCB or rich hi-so mummy and daddy done bring him up wrong! bah.gif

Maybe he does a bit of drug dealing on the side....rolleyes.gif

You jealous cos he has a Range Rover and you have a moto-cy ?

• Like 1

Obviously he is important enough o have the pictures altered so nobody can recognize him. You don't see that at other not yet sentenced criminals.

And he is probably right that nobody can touch him.. just think of the Red bull guy... its awfully quiet.

like so many "high profile" cases here, big coverage in the media, the "perp" walk then silence. remember the young girl who took out a mini bus with uni staff on board and was pictured texting at the scene, whatever happened ? Oh I forgot, she had a "family name".

• Like 1

Not sure superior is the right word but starting to feel something close to it because I have gone from being curious to people's reactions to actually laugh at some of them.

My point of view is simply stating the reality of this event in terms of there being nothing shocking, out of the ordinary, no cover-up, no conspiracy suggested or anything else that should make this incident special unless you want to pretend things happened that were not reported. Now had the Facebook poster actually got video and audio of this moron mouthing off and being subdued by police then hauled off (as reported by him) then it might have some entertainment value .... then again COPS has been running for years so the guy really would have to be entertaining in his outbursts.

Exactly...I am not condoning what the guy has done, but the reactions from some of TV's finest...downloading photos, offering to send them, accusing the guy of fiddling books at SCB to get his range rover etc etc.....some real sad b*stards on here....instead of all the speculation on TV and getting their panties all wet, they should contribute to the improvement of Thai society by spending some time with their wives/GF and teaching them English...wink.png

• Like 1

Obviously he is important enough o have the pictures altered so nobody can recognize him. You don't see that at other not yet sentenced criminals.

And he is probably right that nobody can touch him.. just think of the Red bull guy... its awfully quiet.

like so many "high profile" cases here, big coverage in the media, the "perp" walk then silence. remember the young girl who took out a mini bus with uni staff on board and was pictured texting at the scene, whatever happened ? Oh I forgot, she had a "family name".

Same thing can be said for the two young ladies who showed their boobies at Songkran....

Obviously he is important enough o have the pictures altered so nobody can recognize him. You don't see that at other not yet sentenced criminals. And he is probably right that nobody can touch him.. just think of the Red bull guy... its awfully quiet.

Hi,

a Thai friend of mine has the photos unaltered on his facebook site, it's a brand new Range Rover, the license plate has 444, can't read the two Thai letters, the guy is about 25 to 30 years old,

looks like the typical rich kids in this country

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318292534939544&set=a.116739165094883.13979.100002764002593&type=1&theater

Obviously he is important enough o have the pictures altered so nobody can recognize him. You don't see that at other not yet sentenced criminals. And he is probably right that nobody can touch him.. just think of the Red bull guy... its awfully quiet.

Hi,

a Thai friend of mine has the photos unaltered on his facebook site, it's a brand new Range Rover, the license plate has 444, can't read the two Thai letters, the guy is about 25 to 30 years old,

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Not really interested in the pictures more the fact that some people are more equal as others.

Hi,

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Not really interested in the pictures more the fact that some people are more equal as others.

Now now...dont start quoting literature on here... TV finest rabble rousers are not that educated..tongue.png