Visa Services

junglechef

I assure you that if you use a visa service for your annual extension then you will have to furnish your original passport.

I've given my passport about 10 times over the last 25 years in Thailand when I've had to. I don't see what the big problem is. But to each their own.

Yes indeed, there would be no annual extension without a passport. Personally, with the on-line booking system, I find the annual extension less hassle than the 90 day reporting.....and at least it seems like something sensible.

I think your last sentence sums up nicely the whole reporting/passport issue....'to each their own'. smile.png

• Like 1

Visa assist service can do the retirement renewal ? What is the charge ?

They told me 5k + the fee which was 1900 Baht, So 6900 Baht

That was 4-5 months ago

But another person I gave the info to recently checked & said it is 7k even now

Edited by mania

That was 4-5 months ago

5,500B now that is the charge from Assist thai visa ,for what you get and the time saved it is well worth the money.You then have the 1,900B to immigration. Edited by fcgprg
  • Like 1

That was 4-5 months ago

5,500B now that is the charge from Assist thai visa ,for what you get and the time saved it is well worth the money.You then have the 1,900B to immigration.

If someone considers that it is money well spent and saves them valuable time, then there's nothing wrong with that at all.

After all it's their time and their money, so none of anyone else's business how they use it.

! look forward to reading all the 5 minute in and out posts and encounters with the 'nice man' next week;wink.png

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

This visa service (whose ad keeps popping up on TV) seems willing to do everything, including lending you the money required! "We provide the finances to support your visa application"

New retirement visas are 25,000 Baht and renewals 20,000 Baht. It doesn't say where they are located.

http://www.thai-retirement-visa.com/

I would imagine they are quite popular. My guess is that there are a number of retirees that can't come up with the 800,000 THB needed for the visa and pay them their 25K THB fee. Makes you wonder how the retirees could even retire in their own country? Actually 25K for a 3-month 'loan' and doing the work of going to Immigration on behalf of the client and securing the visa seems like an incredible bargain.

This visa service (whose ad keeps popping up on TV) seems willing to do everything, including lending you the money required! "We provide the finances to support your visa application"

New retirement visas are 25,000 Baht and renewals 20,000 Baht. It doesn't say where they are located.

u

I would imagine they are quite popular. My guess is that there are a number of retirees that can't come up with the 800,000 THB needed for the visa and pay them their 25K THB fee. Makes you wonder how the retirees could even retire in their own country? Actually 25K for a 3-month 'loan' and doing the work of going to Immigration on behalf of the client and securing the visa seems like an incredible bargain.

You really think the money is seasoned for 3 months? A deal is made with a bank manager to make the money appear in the passport holder's name for the required time.

25K is way overpriced...there are local providers who have a great track record, speak excellent english and are highly efficient and effective that provide the same service for around 10-12K..... i have 4 friends who have all used this service within the past year and gotten same results... a retirement visa.

25K is way overpriced...there are local providers who have a great track record, speak excellent english and are highly efficient and effective that provide the same service for around 10-12K..... i have 4 friends who have all used this service within the past year and gotten same results... a retirement visa.

12K AND that company provides the money to show immigration like the 25K company?.........A steal. thumbsup.gif

I think you will have lots of pm's requesting further information.

u

You really think the money is seasoned for 3 months? A deal is made with a bank manager to make the money appear in the passport holder's name for the required time.

Sound quite logical ODS.

If someone can't come up with 800,000 in income and/or savings how can they pay 25,000 every year for the visa? The budgeting doesn't make a lot of sense.

Because the 25K probably includes the company/bank showing the money for you.

Once you have the visa you don't need 800,000 baht......you only need it 2/3 months before you get the visa.

You are not required to show one baht spent during the whole year.....just seasoned money or income.