Mali Rebels Seize Diabaly As French Forces Continue Air Attacks

News_Editor

I wonder if the Europeans killing Africans understand they are seen rightly or wrongly as insurgents Wonder how Australians would react to Vietnamese forces roaming Strathfield in anything more than a housekeeping role.

Odd isnt it all those nukes all that money and little girls still cannot walk to school in Kandahar

It's not the first time Malians see French troops and many Malians speak French. From what I could hear in TV footage, the Malians there were shocked by the brutality and barbarism of the islamists and the French are very welcome by the population to put an end to the islamist rule.

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

I wonder if the Europeans killing Africans understand they are seen rightly or wrongly as insurgents Wonder how Australians would react to Vietnamese forces roaming Strathfield in anything more than a housekeeping role.

Odd isnt it all those nukes all that money and little girls still cannot walk to school in Kandahar

Some of the Tuareg aside most of the Islamists come from all over the middle east, Nigeria and even places further afield such as Europe and the U.S. They came, imposed a brutal regime on the locals, blew up the shrines at Timbuktu, which were world heritage monuments. They are as much outsiders as the French, and just because they are Muslim does not give them dominion over other Muslims, such as the local Sufis. The fact the French forces were welcomed by the locals whenever they liberated a town demonstrates which outsiders the locals prefer.

• Like 1