Fedex For Shipping In Khon Kaen

DJConan

I found some older information here about FedEx in and around KK. I am not in KK at the moment and I'm looking for more up-to-date information. Is there somewhere in KK to ship a package via FedEx in KK to the US? I'm looking to ship something of value out of KK to the US and want to be sure that it is insured to the destination.

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

FedEx in my experience arrives via courier from their location in Khorat. Other than ThaiPost EMS it seems the best way to originate a shipment in KK is with the UPS agent located near the Roma Hotel on KlangMuang road. I cannot remember their name off hand.

I'm not sure what TNT is. Is there any way to get something valuable insured for shipping out of Thailand. It did not have to be FedEx but I thought there was a location for shipping out with FedEx. I just need a way to insure and I guess the carrier isn't all that important.

From Fedex website. http://www.fedex.com.../Ship/Locations

Khon Kaen Office

3/21 Room No. L3

Lak Muang Office Gallery Bldg.

Sri Chan Road

A.Muang

Khon Kaen 40000

09:30hrs – 18:00hrs (Mon-Fri)

10:00hrs – 15:00hrs (Sat)

Closed (Sun & Public Holiday)

* Shipment lodged in before 13:00 will be uplifted on the same day.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update UbonJoe -- that address I guess is the new building near the gate & Central where there is/was a Ford Tractor dealer -- I used to see the FedEx office in Khorat near the TescoLotus and wonder then-the-heck they would be in KK but haven't needed to use them coming or going as of late.