Honda Pcx 150

FireMedic

I think 125cc honda wave is pretty perfect for riding around the island. It's really light, if tire blows up, there is almost always a place to fix it for 100B within few kilometers.

But riding a bit further away, out of the island, 600cc bike would be nice.

What did you pay for you CBR600?

you wouldnt believe the price. One year old for 230, 000 baht. There are 2 sisters that own a bar on Nanai Road. I wont name the bar here. But Nok and Ying had a couple of German boyfriend's. Anyway the Germans went back to Dusseldorf for a funeral, they stayed 2 months and the sisters thought they wouldnt return so they flogged the bike to me cheap. Silly bloke didnt have it in his name. Ying the other sister sold a plot of land in Esaarn to my mates wife. I think they have another Harley in the TV classifieds too

<deleted>?? Tell me more.

Don't you feel guilty that someone has been ripped off and you benefit from it?

I wouldn't have bought it knowing all that.

I think 125cc honda wave is pretty perfect for riding around the island. It's really light, if tire blows up, there is almost always a place to fix it for 100B within few kilometers.

But riding a bit further away, out of the island, 600cc bike would be nice.

What did you pay for you CBR600?

you wouldnt believe the price. One year old for 230, 000 baht. There are 2 sisters that own a bar on Nanai Road. I wont name the bar here. But Nok and Ying had a couple of German boyfriend's. Anyway the Germans went back to Dusseldorf for a funeral, they stayed 2 months and the sisters thought they wouldnt return so they flogged the bike to me cheap. Silly bloke didnt have it in his name. Ying the other sister sold a plot of land in Esaarn to my mates wife. I think they have another Harley in the TV classifieds too

<deleted>?? Tell me more.

Don't you feel guilty that someone has been ripped off and you benefit from it?

I wouldn't have bought it knowing all that.

if you see the history of any vehicle or house or business in Phuket some foreigner has been handled somehow. Whats to worry about? Im not particularly fond of most Germans anyway

I smashed my PCX into a gutter at high speed. I was unhurt thank God but I cant say I miss the bike. I bought a second hand CBR 600 at the right price. I will never go back to scooters, they are too slow and you look like a fairy on them. Also you are much safer on a bigger bike with proper brakes and a better posture

brakes are great on a PCX, mine stops on a dime. i would like a bit more power though, i agree with that.

• 3 months later...

75.000-- in Phuket town

was shopping for one in Phuket town yesterday.. everyone seemed to be at 77K or 78K.. mind disclosing the name of the place? smile.png

Sorry don't know the name. Elderly lady who works at the Tamarind Bar on Viset bought hers there, she told me.

75.000-- in Phuket town

was shopping for one in Phuket town yesterday.. everyone seemed to be at 77K or 78K.. mind disclosing the name of the place? smile.png

Maybe prices have changed the last 1/2 year?