Honda Pcx 150

FireMedic

I've got a minor interest in the PCX (looks good for short journeys etc, which would suit on occasion), though my good lady is vehemently opposed to any motorcycle. That hasn't stopped me from looking occasionally if near Honda showrooms, and the most quoted price I've seen is 77,500. That appears to be without any discount.

Up North they are 75,000baht. A absolutly brilliant scooter. Very well balanced. Excellent fuel condumption. Modern liquid cooled. Storage for more than a full.face helmet.. Worth the extra 25k over the wave. Very comfortable and good seat position.

I've got a minor interest in the PCX (looks good for short journeys etc, which would suit on occasion), though my good lady is vehemently opposed to any motorcycle. That hasn't stopped me from looking occasionally if near Honda showrooms, and the most quoted price I've seen is 77,500. That appears to be without any discount.

Take if from me - stay with your 4 wheel vehicle. I gave up driving a 2 wheel vehicle more than 4 years ago after 13 years of driving them. Best decision I ever made.

Interesting advice. I have a car and a PCX and the car gets used about a dozen times a year. PCX is the way to go around town unless you enjoy spending half your life sitting in traffic jams.

• Like 2

Take if from me - stay with your 4 wheel vehicle. I gave up driving a 2 wheel vehicle more than 4 years ago after 13 years of driving them. Best decision I ever made.

Interesting advice. I have a car and a PCX and the car gets used about a dozen times a year. PCX is the way to go around town unless you enjoy spending half your life sitting in traffic jams.

I'd rather enjoy half my life in traffic than all eternity being dead.

• Like 2

Got mine PCX150 on Monday for 74.000.- include registration,gov.insurance and Honda Fullface Helmet,Jacket,at Huai Sak/Chiang Rai.

can drive 100km distance with only 2-2,5 liters of fuel consumption.

Perfect Bike for our very nice Mountain Area here in the North!clap2.gif

Robinsons

have a car and never gets used ... pcx way to go ..motorbikes on Phuket are not for amateurs , if your a good observant rider with balance u will be fine ....some old blokes lose their balance as they get older along with the eyesight ...

have a car and never gets used ... pcx way to go ..motorbikes on Phuket are not for amateurs , if your a good observant rider with balance u will be fine ....some old blokes lose their balance as they get older along with the eyesight ...

Do you know me that well ... perfect description ..... biggrin.png

Do you know me that well ... perfect description ..... biggrin.png

no....clap2.gif but i do now

I also like my bike, when I can chose I always prefer the bike over the car. Maybe when I reach LIK's age that may change though tongue.png .

Nice! It really depends on where I'm going. I ride my bikes locally, but if I go much past Chalong Circle, I drive my car.

As a scooter rider I find it scary that when riders get older with limited vision and slow reaction times, they change their scooters to cars.

Bicycle -> bike -> car -> scooter -> golf cart -> rollator

As a scooter rider I find it scary that when riders get older with limited vision and slow reaction times, they change their scooters to cars.

Bicycle -> bike -> car -> scooter -> golf cart -> rollator

You forgot the kids scooter wich is quite often the start of the process :)

you'll have to pry my pcx from my cold dead hands, which lets face it, is probably how someone will get my pcx, but hey, i love it. hate 4 wheels.

I also like my bike, when I can chose I always prefer the bike over the car. Maybe when I reach LIK's age that may change though tongue.png .

Nice! It really depends on where I'm going. I ride my bikes locally, but if I go much past Chalong Circle, I drive my car.

you can get past chalong circle by car! wow, a patient man.

you can get past chalong circle by car! wow, a patient man.

Only at certain times of the day or night!

Honda are bringing a 300cc version out "the forza", i think in the past they had a 250cc in other countries, i remember them being called "reflex", the forza is rumored to be about 120k, will be a great machine for longer journeys thumbsup.gif

post-151889-0-14327900-1358483777_thumb.

Edited by britpop

• 1 month later...

I smashed my PCX into a gutter at high speed. I was unhurt thank God but I cant say I miss the bike. I bought a second hand CBR 600 at the right price. I will never go back to scooters, they are too slow and you look like a fairy on them. Also you are much safer on a bigger bike with proper brakes and a better posture

I smashed my PCX into a gutter at high speed. I was unhurt thank God but I cant say I miss the bike. I bought a second hand CBR 600 at the right price. I will never go back to scooters, they are too slow and you look like a fairy on them. Also you are much safer on a bigger bike with proper brakes and a better posture

I almost agree with you for once? I would never buy a PCX, but I might buy a CBR. Except I don't need an extension of my anatomy. I'm still fine with my 15 year old Honda bikes. They work everyday and were paid for, almost a decade ago. And yes they were used at 10K each...

• Like 1

I think 125cc honda wave is pretty perfect for riding around the island. It's really light, if tire blows up, there is almost always a place to fix it for 100B within few kilometers.

But riding a bit further away, out of the island, 600cc bike would be nice.

What did you pay for you CBR600?

I think 125cc honda wave is pretty perfect for riding around the island. It's really light, if tire blows up, there is almost always a place to fix it for 100B within few kilometers.

But riding a bit further away, out of the island, 600cc bike would be nice.

What did you pay for you CBR600?

you wouldnt believe the price. One year old for 230, 000 baht. There are 2 sisters that own a bar on Nanai Road. I wont name the bar here. But Nok and Ying had a couple of German boyfriend's. Anyway the Germans went back to Dusseldorf for a funeral, they stayed 2 months and the sisters thought they wouldnt return so they flogged the bike to me cheap. Silly bloke didnt have it in his name. Ying the other sister sold a plot of land in Esaarn to my mates wife. I think they have another Harley in the TV classifieds too