Farm Photos

shaggy1969

On the 14th of this month,the wife got someone in to spray the weeds in between the bananas and he decided to do the same around the Cha-om plants.He was using a fogger type sprayer rather than the backpack hand job type.What was a very healthy green is now what you see here.It will come back in time but I would rather it didn't happen

DSC03591.JPG

• Like 1

Does the oil eat away the skin on the fingers of the cashew nut collectors or does the oil eat away the skin on the cashew nut ?

I am not familiar with cashew nut production , I do however remember that a guided tour in Phuket years ago included a view and rundown of the cashew nut process , but I was otherwise amiss in avoiding the ^ Klingon ^ that accompanied me on that reconnaissance !

SWAMBO has no idea either biggrin.png

From what I was told, when I suggested roasting the nuts in my oven, (to save them being burned to deathbah.gif ) "The oil eats skin on fingers" .... I am really not sure.... but there must be thousands of people doing it, for the packaging of good cashew nuts, you see in the stores....

I remember some one who visited Thailand years ago, and was taken to a nut house .....that the ladies were doing by hand and it was not a pretty sight~!tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

To Shaggy.... No not as the other day, still, old broody hens sitting on the duck eggs..... I no understand...maybe one day.... rolleyes.gif

Shaggy, I went down to the duck farm with Jim(Thanks) to take a look myself. Here's one of the girls, sitting on the ducks in question... I was amazed.thumbsup.gif

14037163437_6c7be2db23_b.jpg

The eggs are brown, not white. I've never seen a brown duck egg but I could be, and often am, wrong!

Shaggy, I went down to the duck farm with Jim(Thanks) to take a look myself. Here's one of the girls, sitting on the ducks in question... I was amazed.thumbsup.gif

The eggs are brown, not white. I've never seen a brown duck egg but I could be, and often am, wrong!

There are chicken and duck eggs under there... wink.png we'll see who come first! tongue.png .... if anything at all.......facepalm.gif

hi boys jake here grafting in iraq,,

mac has just sent me these,

she over the moon now as i bought her a lap top before i came away so now she is on skype to me every morning,,lol

the pics are duck and chicken both take care,,lol,they both sit the eggs together,

the pigoen saying come any closer and ill bite,,

docky my dog in his bath, used to be my little fish pond

one for ron as i know he likes the bannana pics,

and last but not least dont laugh me on my toy,,,lol

jake

PJ

Please make it clear that it's not a tractor you're driving but in fact a racing quad for which you do not need a WP.

Have a nice time in the desert, it should be safer than Barnsley. Bob

hi boys jake here grafting in iraq,,

mac has just sent me these,

she over the moon now as i bought her a lap top before i came away so now she is on skype to me every morning,,lol

the pics are duck and chicken both take care,,lol,they both sit the eggs together,

the pigoen saying come any closer and ill bite,,

docky my dog in his bath, used to be my little fish pond

one for ron as i know he likes the bannana pics,

and last but not least dont laugh me on my toy,,,lol

jake

PJ

Please make it clear that it's not a tractor you're driving but in fact a racing quad for which you do not need a WP.

Have a nice time in the desert, it should be safer than Barnsley. Bob

your right bob,,,

thats why i put toy, and im only trying to keep in the lines,, a bit like colouring in as a kid,,,lol

take care all

jake

up date from me,,

8.10 am been to the training office, just made cup of tetley tea, to be told stage 2 lock down of camp go to your rooms,,,lol

i think ill be going back to sunny scotland to work,,,,,

sod all this,,,lol

jakesad.png

Will always bring back wonderful memories for you. Thanks for posting sir.

I visited the Twin Towers just a few months before the terrorist attacks. I've searched high and low for the pictures I took and have no idea where they have gone. Even though the pictures were taken using a pre-digital camera. I now make sure I back up everything twice, in the cloud and on an external hard drive. Some pictures are just priceless.