Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Ahh okay, so they make a cut, strip off some bark and then seal most of it up to make the latex flow in a more concentrated stream into the collection cup?

Btw hope all you fine folk on this thread aren't too exposed to all this coup nonsense going on, stay safe!

• Like 1

Ahh okay, so they make a cut, strip off some bark and then seal most of it up to make the latex flow in a more concentrated stream into the collection cup?

Btw hope all you fine folk on this thread aren't too exposed to all this coup nonsense going on, stay safe!

Thanks for the concern scunner , I do believe that that paint patch is more for the protection of the tree , being for the combat of intrusion of disease .

• Like 2

Thanks for explanation goompa and shaggy, hope that I didn't sound too much like the small kid with the "why" questions biggrin.png

You never know if you never ask scunner , heck , I am still learning .

Thanks for explanation goompa and shaggy, hope that I didn't sound too much like the small kid with the "why" questions biggrin.png

You never know if you never ask scunner , heck , I am still learning .

Too true, the mark of genius isn't how much you know, it's the realisation of how little you do know :)

As I say to the newbies at work, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

• Like 1

Thanks for your warm cassavae, Shaggy. Thanks for telling me what you felt about my dirt. I like that. Frankly, I hoped you wouldn't notice the cold.

I like the subtle white light spots that are highlighted on top of the leaves spread out over the field which added extra natural contrast.

Your sunbeam seems small and insignificant but It was the first part of the picture I was attracted to.

smile.png

• Like 1