Farm Photos

shaggy1969

New farm equipment...

Looks like it will be a handy unit as long as you dont have to go off a hard surface.Like your dog too although it doesn't look too happy in this photo.

I promised him a ride...Not~ tongue.png

Got the tricycle but didn't get the key until 5pm... Safety precaution, delivery man and key man don't come together, just like credit cards.

Already got the admiration, curious and the rants... " You're rich, you buy this and that..."

Admiration..."you buy things that the village never see before..."

Curious..."Great ! This is useful, how much ?...Where can i get this too ? "

I started a few things in my village... Working smart is really an issue~ xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.shABmucp9T.png

Very unlikely many will understand RBH

Outside the box is always fraught with danger !

• Like 1

New farm equipment...

20140211_100728.jpg

Looks like it will be a handy unit as long as you dont have to go off a hard surface.Like your dog too although it doesn't look too happy in this photo.

Not yor average Thai Growler imo, bit of a Hi So , he looks pissed off,as if awaits a Range Rover.......biggrin.png

• Like 2

How are your Nostrils Ron ?

Man I do this stuff now and then as well , smells like Hell, Tastes like Heaven . So they say !

Sorry mate some of us just got the " Jaowyings " Looks like you do as well.

Good fun ? rather poke myself in the eye with a blunt stick ! but not a Cha'om one mate .

• Like 2

How are your Nostrils Ron ?

Man I do this stuff now and then as well , smells like Hell, Tastes like Heaven . So they say !

Sorry mate some of us just got the " Jaowyings " Looks like you do as well.

Good fun ? rather poke myself in the eye with a blunt stick ! but not a Cha'om one mate .

Bloody awful stuff... both to prune or even walk by....it's like being grabbed by a hooker tongue.pngw00t.gif ..... and the taste bah.gif

stick to Italian Basil! ... I just planted mine out yesterday! wink.png

IMG_7946.JPG

• Like 2