Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Watering the corn, this morning...

I have several small farms near my new house, everyone up early doing the chores and watering. before the heat of the day! thumbsup.gif

Hope the new neighbours are friendly Jim,nothing better than fresh juicy corn on the cob.

Before fertilizing his chillies this guy, through in his fishing net..... hoping to get something for lunch! (Canal in Songkhla)

Great watching the timing and action of the throwing the net! thumbsup.gif

Nice shot of the guy with his cast net.That is a difficult cast he is doing,using a big net and on a precarious angle.

• Like 2

Rice planting (Mahasarakham)

Very good shot, Shaggy!. What on earth is the little girl in the back up to?

[edit] And why is the baby rice planted in an angle off approximately 60 degrees to the water line?

Edited by Dancealot

Look Ma, no weeds!

Dark misty days do not make photogenic opportunities but are best for real farmers.

Great photos soidog thumbsup.gif

The cassava at ma's farm is 100% gone now...and the weeds are almost gone also,only a few in between the rubber trees.

They should be gone soon also,if not then I will do it myself when I get back in a couple of weeks.

Have you had much rain?

Look Ma, no weeds!

Dark misty days do not make photogenic opportunities but are best for real farmers.

Great photos soidog thumbsup.gif

The cassava at ma's farm is 100% gone now...and the weeds are almost gone also,only a few in between the rubber trees.

They should be gone soon also,if not then I will do it myself when I get back in a couple of weeks.

Have you had much rain?

The weather is mostly miserable. A lot of days are overcast with dampness but real soaking rains are rare.

Hopefully it will improve in July.

Best Regards