The Lofts Yennakart

I am looking to purchase a condo in bangkok in the near future. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the company (Raimon Land Public Company Limited) building the Lofts Yennakart project. I understand they have put up several other projects and was hoping to get some feed back on them.

Any info would be appreciated.

I have just agreed to but a Condo at Vista Gardens which is at Prakenong, not far from the station.

Japanese built, to a very high standard (so they tell me) and very reasonable prices for the location. I have just bought a 1 bedroom 49 sq metre for 2.8m. (2 big balconies facing Sukhumvit, reasonably high floor, no buildings right behind) Wont be ready for a year but I reckon its a sound investment. Has 2 pools, Saunas, Cinema, Fitness and aerobic rooms.

Payment terms are good, problem is you will have to wait a year, but I personally think it will be a good investment. When we were seriously looking we went back to Condos we had visited 6 months earlier and found prices had risen 20% because you could now SEE what you were buying!

It is part of a "Two Tower" development, first tower is already sold out and the second one is 45% sold. Never seen them advertise, just came accross it purely by chance.

I see adverts for the Lofts every day in the BK Post.. from 2.8m I think?? Advertise nearly every day,,, why?

If you want any more info on Vista gardens PM me

TP

I see adverts for the Lofts every day in the BK Post.. from 2.8m I think?? Advertise nearly every day,,, why?

TP

AFAIK and this is really digging my brain, the Lofts was originally marketed as a series of quite sizeable units. Possibly not by Raimon Land either.

Raimon Land relaunched the project, and cut the units into smaller sizes, and created more units as a result. e.g. 3 1 bedroom units instead of 1 3 bedroom unit. However, I could have remembered this completely wrong.

They have used the same name as the JV they did for the Lofts Sathorn, but that was a Kudu project that I suspect Raimon came in nearer the end so that Kudu (who are a small time operator by comparison, not listed) could focus on their next project instead.

their track record is basically The Lakes; which is a very nice development, and has basically sold out I think; of course it has that great view but it looks the wrong way onto the view, so you will end up being roasted in the afternoon.....

My guess is that they may be quite a decent developer, but I am not that convinced on this location. If you own a car then no problem, otherwise there is no public transport in that area I think, and traffic gets pretty bad, Sathorn is one of the streets I avoid like the plague.

Everything is price dependent, if it is the right price, then it will be great. How far along is it in terms of completion?

TP - prices are also going up because some developers didn't factor in the big price increases in materials, like steel, concrete etc from the oil hikes, so they are trying to pass them on as well; plus they know the demand (for some anyway) allows them to do so. Good point though, always better to buy seeing it than not.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to purchase a condo in bangkok in the near future. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the company (Raimon Land Public Company Limited) building the Lofts Yennakart project. I understand they have put up several other projects and was hoping to get some feed back on them.

I bought into Northshore, Raimon's project in Pattaya and so far have been very pleased with them. Project is a couple of months behind schedule but in general they're efficient and have a decent track-record.