Things To Do With The Kids This Weekend

OldeBellPedr

We went to check out the "Small Farm" yesterday...it's quite far as it's on the same road as going to Doi Inthanon,about 6km from the turn.

...it's not much of anything,but surprisingly kids(even the bigger ones) had a good time chasing sheep around the corral....the horse riding was fun and the all Western style scenery is great.I think,it would be fun to stay a night there....

...and the rest of the afternoon spend by the waterfall just 3km up the road....good day out...

There is another place like that closer. It's tucked away in an area of Sansai. If you are going down the old Sansai Road, pass the P.O., turn left at the temple near the market (3 way junction) and there are signs posted all over.

There is another in San Kamphaeng close to the Hot Springs on the ® side of the main road going towards the hot springs. Can't recall the name right now. Not cheap by any means.

Edited by elektrified

There is one in San Sai is called Chiang Mai Adventure Land which is quite new which sounds like electrified is referring to. They charge lots for a package which includes walking around the vegetable garden etc. I asked how much for an individual event and the price was 500 bht, such as the zip line which is just 20 sec over a pond and everything was kind of small and misrepresented in their pictures. Since my kids go to the school very close and my boy's birthday was that week I asked if she could do a price for 10 local Thai kids as I thought it would be nice to take some of his classmates and I didn't wan to spend 30,000 bht which I think is the package rate (I didn't need the transportation or meal incl.) but she was told no so for the 500 bht which would have worked out to 10,000 bht for maybe 1 min. of actual adventure each seemed very expensive.