Panoramas Anyone?

fabianfred

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what applications you guys using in joining photos ?

long ago I used PhotoStitch in Canon ZoomBrowser, too basic. now use Photo Merge in Adobe Photoshop, far better. but yet, everything automated, not mush control.

what applications you guys using in joining photos ?

long ago I used PhotoStitch in Canon ZoomBrowser, too basic. now use Photo Merge in Adobe Photoshop, far better. but yet, everything automated, not mush control.

My camera does it for me. Just set to Panorama, start from the left, let it focus, then press and pan until the "clicking" stops. It can be set so that you can go from right to left, but getting the speed with which you pan is the key. Then the little man inside the camera sorts it all out....and Wallah! I have my panoramic photo.

Sony RX100

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

For FREE, yes it is Free of charge so there are no more excuses not to try making your very own Pano's. w00t.gif

Microsoft Image Composite Editor is an advanced panoramic image stitcher.

http://research.micr...groups/ivm/ice/

You will have to install "Silverlight" first and the "ICE"

Hope this helps you all. thumbsup.gif

Win coffee1.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Silly really the things that folks asks you about your Pano photos just cos' they Kan-not see whole the Picture. w00t.gif

Next thing they will ask me "What is that BIG fly in the middle of the pano and what is it namelaugh.png ...............Fred me think....................................tongue.png

original.jpg

Olympus C-2500L

Win coffee1.gif

Archived