Violated While Peacefully Drinking A Chang!

britmaveric

Out w/gf with my mates down in Soi 2. We are drinking at a bar and its bit annoying because of all the touts - endless procession of being tapped on the shoulder trying to sell:

Roses

Dvds

Poloroids

Maps

Dvds

Lighters

Chewing gum

Wooden frog w/stick

Needless to say this is cumbersome because same people you say No to pop up again in 5-10min. Anyways a thai lad came along holding a baby begging - now we sent him packing and he returns while we are preoccuppied and grabs my tackle. I'm a bit shocked because can't believe this lad did this, and he repeated the same to my other two mates during the course of the nite. We can't sort the lad out properly because he has a lil one in his hands. The ladies working at the bar mentioned he was a shot away, and pay no mind.

Anyone experienced this before or know the lad I am referring to???

Edited by britmaveric

Out w/gf with my mates down in Soi 2. We are drinking at a bar and its bit annoying because of all the touts - endless procession of being tapped on the shoulder by numerous touts trying to sell:

Roses

Dvds

Poloroids

Maps

Dvds

Lighters

Chewing gum

Wooden frog w/stick

Needless to say this is cumbersome because same people you say No to pop up again in 5-10min. Anyways a thai lad came along holding a baby begging - now we sent him packing and he returns while we are preoccuppied and grabs my tackle. I'm a bit shocked because can't believe this lad did this, and he repeated the same to my other two mates during the course of the nite. We can't sort the lad out properly because he has a lil one in his hands. The ladies working at the bar mentioned he was a shot away, and pay no mind.

Yes I know this lad he did the same thing to me when i was there with the mrs :D I see him sometimes when I am there but I tell my mrs to keep him away from me or I will get very angry :D I see him do this to many people and one day he will get a right slap :D I wounder what a thai person would do if he did that to them :o Just a thought I dont think it would be jai dee :D

Maybe it works for him. The guy decides to give him money so he'll get the hel_l away.

He probably gets more money this way.

hel_l, I'm not sure I wouldn't part with 20 baht to get him the hel_l out of there.

I know, shouldn't encourage.

But at the time I might think, "Who cares?"

On second thought, maybe I'd give him a little poke in the eye instead.

(ignore my last comment)

Edited by MisterFingers

Out w/gf with my mates down in Soi 2. We are drinking at a bar and its bit annoying because of all the touts - endless procession of being tapped on the shoulder trying to sell:

Roses

Dvds

Poloroids

Maps

Dvds

Lighters

Chewing gum

Wooden frog w/stick

By tackle I assume you mean private parts, yes?

No , I have not experienced this, but I have not been to Thailand yet. I do wonder what he thought that would get him? :o

if it's who i'm thinking of, he does the rounds with baby soi 7 8 6 2 etc, looks like he's not playing with 52, who would leave their baby with this guy, maybe he's supposed to be at someones home watching TV looking after the kids........little do they know.

No , I have not experienced this, but I have not been to Thailand yet. I do wonder what he thought that would get him?

Have you really never been to Thailand?

Yep. I joined TV to learn more about the country and get the news, because my wife got sick of answering my questions.

No , I have not experienced this, but I have not been to Thailand yet. I do wonder what he thought that would get him?

Yep. I joined TV to learn more about the country and get the news, because my wife got sick of answering my questions.

Thats a bit of shock to hear too fella, its gonna be a top laugh reading your adventures after your first trip to LOS.....! :o

redrus

Edited by redrus

Thats a bit of shock to hear too fella, its gonna be a top laugh reading your adventures after your first trip to LOS.....! :o

redrus

I doubt it. I am married with daughter. So, once we get there it will be, I think anyway, pretty much the same except there will be more for us to do and we won't freeze doing it. :D

redrus

I doubt it. I am married with daughter. So, once we get there it will be, I think anyway, pretty much the same except there will be more for us to do and we won't freeze doing it. :D

So your wife is Thai?

redrus

So your wife is Thai?

Yes.

if it's who i'm thinking of, he does the rounds with baby soi 7 8 6 2 etc, looks like he's not playing with 52, who would leave their baby with this guy, maybe he's supposed to be at someones home watching TV looking after the kids........little do they know.

Yeah sounds like same lad - disheveled/unkept type. Other mate went mental and the groper disappeared - think he realized is health was in jeporady even w/lil one in his arms. :o

Cool, hope you enjoy it when you get there. It must be strange reading all about LOS and not actually having been there. Anyway I'm sure it will live up to your expectations :D

One thing I have learned from this forum is not to have any. :o

Thanks though, I feel that I will love it more than I do now, not even knowing it.

We really do need a pinned thread for these Brit-isms, Aussie-isms, Yank-isms, etc... as I too was wondering about tackle.

I know it only in regards to fishing gear.

but then.... I can see the similarity between fishing pole and private parts... :D

That is the only way I knew what he was talking about. :o

Roses

Dvds

Poloroids

Maps

Dvds

Lighters

Chewing gum

Wooden frog w/stick

...you forgot to mention those electro shockers...one day I will ram one of those up some touter's harris... :o

Just wonder when finally some bar owner gets the brilliant idea providing a touter free drinking space...might become the best running bar in town!

Thats a bit of shock to hear too fella, its gonna be a top laugh reading your adventures after your first trip to LOS.....! :D

redrus

I doubt it.

You best pay a bodyguard to NEVER leave you alone! :o

Thats a bit of shock to hear too fella, its gonna be a top laugh reading your adventures after your first trip to LOS.....! :D

redrus

I doubt it.

What the h3ll does that mean? Why would I need a bodyguard? Am I going get jumped by sex tourists? :D

redrus

I doubt it.

What the h3ll does that mean? Why would I need a bodyguard? Am I going get jumped by sex tourists? :D

No, gorgeous young sex workers begging to fulfill your most disgusting, sordid fantasies for extremely small amounts of cash.

Without a strong guardian, you will sucumb to their feminine wiles!

Roses

Dvds

Poloroids

Maps

Dvds

Lighters

Chewing gum

Wooden frog w/stick

...you forgot to mention those electro shockers...one day I will ram one of those up some touter's harris... :o

Just wonder when finally some bar owner gets the brilliant idea providing a touter free drinking space...might become the best running bar in town!

There is one its called the atlantic bar on 2nd road soi 3 they have a security man that stops them.

This boy I have seen a longtime ago but he did not have a baby with him that time he was so called helping a blind begger but was still giving the tourist a hard time if they did not pay :D I can tell you it bloody hurts when he grabs you brings a tear to your eye :D

Watch out, sometimes when they grab your tackle they are distracting you – as their other hand (or someone else’s hand) is grabbing your wallet. :D

Good point Tokyo......also watch the kids wandering around in the soi 2 bar complex and in the soi 7 and 8 areas. They are usually selling lighters or chewing gum.....some are used as a distraction and the pick pocket moves in on you. :o

Watch out, sometimes when they grab your tackle they are distracting you – as their other hand (or someone else’s hand) is grabbing your wallet. :D

Any decent cricket shop will sell you a tackle guard (known as a BOX) and if you get a larger size one you could also keep your wallet in it as well...course depends on how thick it is. :o

For the benefit of members of the former subject races " tackle ", synonymous with male genitalia, is the shortened version of the original expression " wedding tackle ", a euphemism unlikely to cause offence acceptable to most in 20thC Britain. Mind you, it could be all <deleted>.

Any decent cricket shop will sell you a tackle guard (known as a BOX) and if you get a larger size one you could also keep your wallet in it as well...course depends on how thick it is. :o

Imagine the fun when you come to pay your check bin.......having yer bails whipped off! :D