Non O Single Entry , Latest Date Possible To Go For Extension Retirement

Hi,

i would like to know which is the latest date (days before ) some can go Jomtien Immigration for extension based on retirement older than 50 , & using combo method, before entry stamp expires?

And OK already with Embassy letter certifying pension , and bank letter

Would like to know this as "reserve parachute" biggrin.png in case the consulate rules would be changed again for applying my normal Non O multiple which i normally always obtain in my home country Thai Consulate

/ David wai2.gif

PS; it is long ahead , but i am not a friend to" Murphy & his laws" wink.png and important for airline ticket to order in my planning

Edited by david555

The absolute latest would be the date your permit to stay runs out. A week early would be the latest I would go just in case you are missing something.

Why would you get the multiple entry visa if you can meet the requirements for the extension of stay? Why make border runs every 90 days if you don't have to?

I assume that you are aware that you can get a multiple re-entry permit (3800 baht) when you get the extension that would allow you to make as many trips as you want for the year your extension will be good for.

The absolute latest would be the date your permit to stay runs out. A week early would be the latest I would go just in case you are missing something.

Why would you get the multiple entry visa if you can meet the requirements for the extension of stay? Why make border runs every 90 days if you don't have to?

I assume that you are aware that you can get a multiple re-entry permit (3800 baht) when you get the extension that would allow you to make as many trips as you want for the year your extension will be good for.

THx for quick reply Ubonjoe ,

I see it as a reserve , normally i have to go my country anyway to end my things there,(€€€€ rolleyes.gif ) and as requirements financially are lower for the 1 year multiple non o than the Thai extension , and i do not reach the TH ext requirements before i come back Thailand ( thats why i have to arrange / ending some things home country ) i keep in mind as reserve , it is only by September , so long way to go .

Normally no problem to get Non O multiple , but as they are under orders even when a " Honorary Consulate thumbsup.gif "

I do not like Thai surprises .., and i always try book a good priced flight i like to inform myself accurate, even after i could get my non o multiple , next i shall go after expiering that one for extension , so ALL is connected .by dates

I should go as early if needed , but would know my limits

Thank s

Btw , is for the savings in combo methode needed a proof the money came outside Thailand as my bank in my country does not transfer to Thailand , i use my prepayd card company for that by transfering to them (on my card ) and they transfering it by witdraw from card to Kasikorn account , but i can not give a txt reason for the reason of transfer money ....(they do quick , not longer than 15 hours real time , working days , weekend longer time )

I also can bring in cash and declare to customs (not required for the sum) if they should give me receipt/ declaration as proof ??

Edited by david555