Insomnia Bangkok Special Offers 10-11Pm Yet?

vicctor15

Hello! I know months ago there was special offers in Insomnia from 10-11pm like:

"If you enter the club before 11 pm you can get a bottle of JW Red for 599 baht which includes 2 mixers and ice." (From thaivisa forum)

And I've seen too in Club Insomnia website, but now seems all offers go to Pattaya. Anyone knows if they are continuing doing this kind of offers?

http://www.clubinsomniagroup.com/promotions/

Insomnia Bangkok was sold last year to the same people who own Q Bar, Coyote Mexican restaurants, The Australian Bar and Bash. It was renamed "Insanity" and, from what I've heard, it's gone completely downhill.

I think they've got a Facebook page and if there are any offers, they should be listed there.

Insomnia Bangkok was sold last year to the same people who own Q Bar, Coyote Mexican restaurants, The Australian Bar and Bash. It was renamed "Insanity" and, from what I've heard, it's gone completely downhill.

I think they've got a Facebook page and if there are any offers, they should be listed there.

Thank you. Some friends and me would try to see what we can see between 10-11pm and this cheap prices, but if the owner has changed and there is no this promotions I think we will not go. Even the taxi is free like Insomnia? Now is curiosity.

really, now that i did not know, but have not ventured that way in a few months. when did Eclipse buy them?

i think you can add Soi 8 pub to the list as wel as AVA

Edited by candypants

Think the deal was inked about 5 or 6 months ago and the name change implemented on December 20.

Been there once since the transition (dragged kicking and screaming I might add) and walked out 10 minutes later - dreadful Thai DJs playing dance mixes of Adele and Gaga, pissed up holidaying eurotrash who likely never go to clubs at home and older Indian guys who buy one drink between two or three then stand on the peripheries too afraid to approach the women.

Don't get me wrong; the joint was terrible before but at least the two English DJs - who've since moved on - tried to keep the music real.

Will never go there again. Awful, awful, awful.

really, now that i did not know, but have not ventured that way in a few months. when did Eclipse buy them?

i think you can add Soi 8 pub to the list as wel as AVA

Ive heard It's not just Eclipse it's a consortium and Eclipse r partners as they r in most of their newly acquired business's .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by Sharp