I Was Arrested In A Restaurant.

muythai2013

i will hit you mother if she attacked me with a weapon, no apologies, dont expect remorse here they should not attack someone who never ever starts or bothers anyone.

You assaulted her boyfriend, almost killing him, then assaulted her, knocking her unconscious ...... doesn't sound like a person that never bothers anyone to me. Deportation and never allowed back into Thailand would have been my verdict.

he was assaulting a girl nearly killing her, then they all jumped in, fights are not pretty, nor are they easy to put in words, they are fast and hectic and things happen, but this answer was very predictable by you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If an altercation occurs...evacuate the area asap...

Like it's been said,thais will gang up on the 'outsider' irrespective of who is right or not.

They are primitive monkeys..'justice' or 'chivalry' mean nothing to them

i wasnt interested in the thoughts or concerns of those watching, or how i was judged, or to be honest who joined in.

i was only interested in helping the girl, and i did.

wasnt looking for a handshake or a backslap,

The problem people have got is you started by doing the honourable thing but then you hit a 5ft lady, who was carrying a deadly shoe.

Different language, different culture. You don't know what is going on in their heads. Best to just stay out of these things and mind your own business.

if you were there you would realise the girl on the ground was minding her own bussiness.

they got exactly what they deserved with a little extra.

the girl was happy, i was happy, police even happier, only the trouble makers who you guys are siding with were not happy.

It's not just the locals (Thais), although they do have a pack mentality to rival the Italians and the Greeks. Anyone anywhere stepping in to to save some woman in a 'domestic' will invariably be on the receiving end of the woman's ire 'You not beat on my man!' too. Sad but true.

i will hit you mother if she attacked me with a weapon, no apologies, dont expect remorse here they should not attack someone who never ever starts or bothers anyone.

You assaulted her boyfriend, almost killing him, then assaulted her, knocking her unconscious ...... doesn't sound like a person that never bothers anyone to me. Deportation and never allowed back into Thailand would have been my verdict.

he was assaulting a girl nearly killing her, then they all jumped in, fights are not pretty, nor are they easy to put in words, they are fast and hectic and things happen, but this answer was very predictable by you.

So you assaulted a woman. I assume you have the ability to kill with your hands. You may have killed her. The cops could have shot you no problem as far as I can see. You a martial arts instructor, trained killer; your hands weapons. If I was a cop shoot you no problem eh?

She came at me with a red high heeled shoe, yup. She came at me with a cleaver, yup. She came at me with a whiskey bottle, yup. I didn't stand there like a stunned mullet. I ran away. Hit a woman? No never. Wartime is a different story. I don't think most of Thailand is a war zone yet. Women don't run very fast in 5 inch heels especially with the sidewalks here. You're OK most of the time. It is part of being a man. You don't hit women.

Doesn't really make sense. You're acting all high and mighty because you're a man who doesn't hit women, but you done it by being a pussy and running away.

A real man would wrestle the cleaver out of her hand then kick her in the fud.

Edited by finy
  • Like 1

If an altercation occurs...evacuate the area asap...

Like it's been said,thais will gang up on the 'outsider' irrespective of who is right or not.

They are primitive monkeys..'justice' or 'chivalry' mean nothing to them

i wasnt interested in the thoughts or concerns of those watching, or how i was judged, or to be honest who joined in.

i was only interested in helping the girl, and i did.

wasnt looking for a handshake or a backslap,

The problem people have got is you started by doing the honourable thing but then you hit a 5ft lady, who was carrying a deadly shoe.

people unfortunatlely talk with little knowledge of the incident, or knowledge of fighting.

when a situation explodes, and people grab things, remember she was not the only person there, you put her down in order to free yourself to deal with the next people, when other people get to you the last thing you need is a 5 foot woman with a deadly shoe hanging of you because you did not hit her, and the others get to your crowded self and put that glass in your face and you lose an eye like my friend did,

glassed by a girl my friend was, for little reason, she has one eye now.

self defence is exactly that,

So you assaulted a woman. I assume you have the ability to kill with your hands. You may have killed her. The cops could have shot you no problem as far as I can see. You a martial arts instructor, trained killer; your hands weapons. If I was a cop shoot you no problem eh?

what i teach my student is this, martial arts increases your chances of defending yourself, it does not make you invincible.

it also does not mean we do not have a right to use it, i know what to use and in what circumstance, hence the reason i have never been in trouble with the law at home.

with knife defence, weapons and other things, i tell them my techniques will increase their chance but chances are very slim, your probably going down, hit a thai man in the face with a shoe and see what happens

She came at me with a red high heeled shoe, yup. She came at me with a cleaver, yup. She came at me with a whiskey bottle, yup. I didn't stand there like a stunned mullet. I ran away. Hit a woman? No never. Wartime is a different story. I don't think most of Thailand is a war zone yet. Women don't run very fast in 5 inch heels especially with the sidewalks here. You're OK most of the time. It is part of being a man. You don't hit women.

Doesn't really make sense. You're acting all high and mighty because you're a man who doesn't hit women, but you done it by being a pussy and running away.

A real man would wrestle the cleaver out of her hand then kick her in the fud.

I believe fud is Scottish slang for vagina. Nice. Also good to see that muythai2013 likes your post. Something to brag about to be sure.

I have been attacked by women in Thailand, the main reason I didn't floor them with a punch or kick is they would go to the police with their injuries and you would be in a heap of crap that would never go away until bled dry of all your satang....yes people in the heat of the moment they are wild and fearless then after they get put in their place they are vindictive and ruthless and will never give up till you have suffered or dissapeared.

Nobody knows if true what they would do in this persons situation....that being said I would do everything possible to avoid any kind of fight anywhere in the world!

• Like 1