Clouds

Kan Win

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't get many good clouds down here in Phuket: sad.png

I must disagree, we do have some nice clouds wink.png

Thunder during sunset from Khao Rang viewpoint few days back.

23365706632_799324af8c_c.jpg

Now that is one of the best ones your Mrs has taken Transam! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ^^^^

Jimmy,you really need to start wearing your glasses,or pay more attention to the photos being posted!

I just had to show you this photo..........

Transam,If you really must download images from the internet,at least go to the effort of finding out who the photographer was and give him/her the credit they deserve!

As far as I can see,the photo was taken by Thai photographer Phari Maeloh.

Now that is one of the best ones your Mrs has taken Transam! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ^^^^

Jimmy,you really need to start wearing your glasses,or pay more attention to the photos being posted!

I just had to show you this photo..........

Transam,If you really must download images from the internet,at least go to the effort of finding out who the photographer was and give him/her the credit they deserve!

As far as I can see,the photo was taken by Thai photographer Phari Maeloh.

I could say I was being sarcastic! .... but then too, I did not have my specs on! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

wow who is this PaulP person... i feel like a pebble to his mountain ..sad.png too good for me ...

so last post

attachicon.gifaeroplane making a condencloud 2015 CR.jpg

till I get better smile.png maybe

Oh come on, Bundycat, don't say it's your last post ...... facepalm.gif Samui will have lots to offer!.... tongue.png

I will add the PaulP has shown use some superb images, since joining us!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived