With Friends Like This, Who Needs Enemies?

NeverSure

OK, I don't know who the guilty ones are but whichever of you are the 3 who "unfriended" me, you can go do yourselves. cheesy.gif

I click on a link, and I get this message, and I know there are some people doing sneaky things behind my

back. tongue.png

You are caught. You are outed. You are discovered. Your dirty laundry is made public. w00t.gif

I just want you to know that I'm on to you. cheesy.gif

Here is my source which outed you:

Frd.jpg

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

so, everyone has the right to do this , i am sure i have people who dont like me , but heh this is a forum where people can speak theirt minds .. get over it . just move on and stop stewing about it , which you are because it drove you to do a post

i will never have this problems, got no friends, excuse me whilst i grab a kleenex

...ahm...I hope, to shed a tear???!!!

Usually, the people that are sitting at a computer in need of a kleenex are spilling something a bit different. whistling.gif

I just wanted to have that cleared up....bah.gif

i will never have this problems, got no friends, excuse me whilst i grab a kleenex

...ahm...I hope, to shed a tear???!!!

Usually, the people that are sitting at a computer in need of a kleenex are spilling something a bit different. whistling.gif

I just wanted to have that cleared up....bah.gif

Did you want to say cleaned up ?

Alright I admit it. It was me who was unfriending you. I just got An email. My great uncle in Lagos Nigeria (funny I didn't know I had a great uncle in Nigeria but whatever) has died leaving me $60 million usd. Now all I have to do is send a small transfer fee to Nigeria and the money is all mine. I don't need you. I don't need anybody cuz I'm gonna be really really rich. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Like 2

Alright I admit it. It was me who was unfriending you. I just got An email. My great uncle in Lagos Nigeria (funny I didn't know I had a great uncle in Nigeria but whatever) has died leaving me $60 million usd. Now all I have to do is send a small transfer fee to Nigeria and the money is all mine. I don't need you. I don't need anybody cuz I'm gonna be really really rich. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey, that mean you can buy a lot of guns 5555555

• Like 1