The Thai Dating Site

Maramook

beano2274

yes, that's what I'm looking for. As for the girl, that seems to be so. Even though, there is a lot of other girls, I still want heeeeeer.

I'm not going to find the girls only in internet, I just want to get rid of the routine.

Edited by Maramook

beano2274

yes, that's what I'm looking for. As for the girl, that seems to be so. Even though, there is a lot of other girls, I still want heeeeeer.

I'm not going to find the girls only in internet, I just want to get rid of the routine.

A friend of mine,who got seperated from his wife for a few months (bad thing happened), went on badoo and he was regularly picking up girls, and they were pretty young and good looking, he used to come to work with pictures of them. Eventually he got back with his wife.

badoo.com is a well known worlwide operating "social network" and a plague.

Sniffing your E-Mail address book and sending "invitations" (a spammers delight).

Its operating in a about 40 different languages incl. Thai, so not really a "Thai dating site".

And maybe already eaten up by Facebook? Just another name?

Edited by KhunBENQ

beano2274

But she is not interested in youuuuuuuuuu. You still don't get the message, do you? Move along now and don't be a silly little boy. There is nothing for you here. coffee1.gif

It's ok, but it is not a dating website. But lot's of people use it as such. Lot of girls in Bangkok on it though and they seem to be on the prowl. I actually found it less 'hookerish' than some of the other free dating sites. I left after a couple of months though, too many Philipino's contacting all the time

• Like 1

It's ok, but it is not a dating website. But lot's of people use it as such. Lot of girls in Bangkok on it though and they seem to be on the prowl. I actually found it less 'hookerish' than some of the other free dating sites. I left after a couple of months though, too many Philipino's contacting all the time

that's interesting because of Phippinos.

which ones are more 'hookerish', by the way?

beano2274

A friend of mine,who got seperated from his wife for a few months (bad thing happened), went on badoo and he was regularly picking up girls, and they were pretty young and good looking, he used to come to work with pictures of them. Eventually he got back with his wife.

the funny thing is that my ex thai girlfriend sent a link to badoo about a month ago. I just have remembered about that.

beano2274

the funny thing is that my ex thai girlfriend sent a link to badoo about a month ago. I just have remembered about that.

Yeah, hilarious. coffee1.gif There's your answer, lonely boy. Go chase her in virtual land and stop sleazing around the condo lift pestering women who don't want to know you. - that's just plain creepy.

that's interesting because of Phippinos.

which ones are more 'hookerish', by the way?

Hmm, have to stretch my brain here because it has been a couple of months. Date in Asia was one, it was ok not too many hookers, some but not overflowing. Tagged was full of hookers. Not so much in Thailand but some, but lot's from Africa. And it was relentless. Left that after about a month

• 4 weeks later...

I'm out of the any good results in badoo, however. I thought it should be much more better, but here I am. I have cool enough pictures of me, but most of the girls seems to be not interested in talking or something... There were no prostitutes who would ask me for my cell phone or give me their one. That's funny.

Is there any secret? I'm asking only about badoo.

Who needs a dating site to find a date? 15 minutes in a Farang bar, and you'll have several choices. smile.png

Not if you want to find your self a tidy woman,,,better to go to one of the local Hospitals, just sit in the waiting room,

Guarantee you'll have lots of nurses coming on to you biggrin.png

A top survey, the best place to pick up a woman is at the supermarket wink.png

Who needs a dating site to find a date? 15 minutes in a Farang bar, and you'll have several choices. smile.png

I came to thailand 5 years ago, and have never been to a "farang bar" --- farangs are not all the same you know!

true, most of the ones here are quite different.whistling.gif

Edited by HeijoshinCool

I came to thailand 5 years ago, and have never been to a "farang bar" --- farangs are not all the same you know!

Are you still single?