Where To Buy Race Type Battery Cut Off Switches ?

arthurwait

As it says on the tin does anyone know where to buy them here or am I going to have to mail order one ? (As I'll never get round to it)

Preferably in Chonburi or Bangkok or Pattaya ?

Basically fed up with the MIL's old toyota minibus that keeps developing one wiring fault after another that drains the battery. Soon as one fault gets traced and fixed another happens a few months later and no matter how many times it's explained to her and her friend they keep going and buying yet another battery. It's either due to old electrics or rats attracted to her chickens food chewing through them.

Just want a quick easy way to cut the battery off while it's parked at night. The clock doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance. Any other suggestions welcome.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12V-Fully-Automatic-Car-and-Marine-Battery-Charger-1600mA-with-Charge-Maintain-/290836974039?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b73c09d7

if where you park has power point close why not use a charge and maintain charger. i have used these for years mainly in cars i do not use much and found them great. i have put a link in for ebay so you can see what i am talking about

Seen these at Boy Air And Sound.

20314_Waterproof_Master_Switch.jpg

didn't they originally develop those for marine use? i guess it makes sense the sound shop would have them. common cause of power drain

Nope, I think these are what you're thinking of..

169348_ts.jpg

Geeezzz!! First it didn't come through at all and then it came through larger then snot!! w00t.gif They also make them in multi-battery styles too..

Edited by WarpSpeed