My Amazing Housekeeper

DiNiro

I know it is often difficult to find a reliable, hard working staff so I want to inform the Thai Visa members about my amazing housekeeper.

She speaks perfect english, is trustworthy, reliable, was trained in a hospital and needs no instruction or coaching. She can cook western food too!

If you reside in Bangkok and are looking for a maid, feel free to PM me and I will introduce you to her.

• Like 1

Hi,

I lived in BKK for more than a year alone, unfortunately I need to go back to my country. I had very excellent maid and she is a bit smart for a maid. Unfortunately I can not bring her to my country because of my country restrictions. She is now back in northern Thailand taking care of her child and parents. I am helping her to get a Job by posting her number here. If you need a good maid please contact me by pm for number

Regards,

Miky

Edited by Boo
removed number, please contact op

She had been employed and living for the last 20 years on Silom Rd..

Not exactly sure where she stays now but she can work anywhere in Bangkok.

Once a month she goes to my place in Chonburi, so she is flexible.

My bathroom sparkles, the forks and spoons line up perfectly and my closets are as tidy as a department store.

She is a fanatic when it comes to cleaning I can tell you that. (She may have been a drill sergeant in her last life)

I advise just getting out of her way as she cleans up like a white tornado.