Nan Students Make Good Money Selling Sex

Lite Beer

Q #1: Is this news?

Q #2: Is this what passes as journalism in Thailand nowadays?

A #1: No, it is not!

A #2: YES IT IS.

What a joke.

Cheers,

96tehtarp

p.s.

I really like the journalistic viewpoint...

"Ms. Fa said there are many university students and teen students in Nan who sell sexual services because they can make a lot of money that way."

get real... this is not journalism... any city in world and it's exactly the same.

Yes it happens in other places around the world but what other countries around the world have the reputation as the prostitution HUB of the world. Unfortunately Thailand is world known for it's prostitutes and not it's Pad Thai.

it is... but spare a thought for that girl... it's ok for all the 'Big Wigs' to have their fun, mia nois, giks and the rest - it's ok for most Thai guys - it's ok for all those 'Amart' who hold positions of authority but they have to drag that 'lowly' student through the mud 'to set an example' and 'show' the inherent 'goodness of Thailand'.

My thoughts are with her and not those sh*ts who are trying to expunge their own conscience by crucifying her in public - a disgrace!

They have a conscience?

unlikely but they are probably 'justifying' their actions to themselves - bit like the illusion they try to paint that Thailand is 'virtuous' conveniently forgetting Pattaya, Nana and the rest of all the seedy clubs and bars in every city. I just don't like to see this teenager hung out to dry by these 'virtuous' folk when it's endemic here and part of the daily culture.

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

Each party gets what they want...happy happy

Well, I think that in most cases, the enjoyment aspect is 1-sided (yes, the payer almost always likes to think that the payee also enjoys the sex but more often than not, it doesn't work that way) in paid sex; and THIS is what turns me off from paid-sex.

Anyway, feel free to disagree smile.png

The payee enjoys the withdrawal...the payer enjoys the deposit.

Both side happy happy

I am in no way a conservative person, and I am looking at this whole thing from a psychological aspect.

I find it surprising that so many people are able to enjoy 'paid-sex', with the full knowledge that the other person (or personS...hehe) is doing it for money only.

Get real, there is no such thing as free sex, wife's etc that are supposed to love you make you pay one way or another, all races, all over the world, since time began. At least these people were being honest about it.

• Like 1

This story is priceless !!!!

Their customers include government officials, politicians and police officers.

The face that many people want to put on prostitution in Thailand is the old fat farang in Pattaya waddling down

the street with a gogo girl. The reality is that 90% of sex for sale in Thailand is for Thai men ...... But I say good for the college girls. If they want to boink a few policemen to buy an iphone , no problem. Hmmm let's see the math. If she is getting only

500 baht per boink, then it will cost her 48 boinks to buy an Iphone 5 to impress her classmates.

Wait a minute..... " arrested separately on prostitution charges".

So prostitution is illegal now ?? There is another thread on TV where the consensus after a lot of Thai laws being

pasted into the thread seemed to be it was either legal or quasi legal.......Aha here it is....

http://www.thaivisa....mtien-beer-bar/

Maybe winked at in Pattaya with umpteen million baht at stake, and rigorously enforced in Nan? Amazing Thailand indeed.

was it not 100 bath fine for Prositution here in Thailand ?? the land of double morality ..

Why are these officers not arrested for having sex with underaged women? Would love to see their pics an handcuffs in the papers. Girls just like I phones and are willing to work for that. Keep up the good work Apple! That should keep them going!clap2.gif

Edited by Hans Sierhuis

Ms. Fa had been illegally selling her sexual services.

This would imply there is a legal way to sell her sexual services, does this involve a policeman ?

Yes, in a massage parlor it is legal

Really, I wonder why they raid those that they suspect of providing sexual services then ?

• Like 1

Ms. Fa had been illegally selling her sexual services.

This would imply there is a legal way to sell her sexual services, does this involve a policeman ?

Yes, in a massage parlor it is legal

Really, I wonder why they raid those that they suspect of providing sexual services then ?

Your right, prostitution is ilegal in Thailand regardless of where it is performed, outhouse, doghouse or massage parlour. There are rumours of a prostitution scene in Pattaya but I think this is underground as the authorities are yet to uncover it.smile.png
  • Like 1

Why are these officers not arrested for having sex with underaged women? Would love to see their pics an handcuffs in the papers. Girls just like I phones and are willing to work for that. Keep up the good work Apple! That should keep them going!clap2.gif

Why doesn't she name and shame her client list after all isn't it also an offence to solicit the services of a prostitute? Oh no wait she would probably be charged under defamation laws. Thailand is pretty heavy on that even if they accusations are true. Edited by chooka

I am sure that this news will encourage a lot of Farangs on Thai Visa to move to this province.

I doubt it. Seems the girls are more than happy having Thais as paying customers.

Except for that karaoke girl who rebuffed the advances of a drunken policeman, who then chased her down and cut her arm off......

I am sure that this news will encourage a lot of Farangs on Thai Visa to move to this province.

I doubt it. Seems the girls are more than happy having Thais as paying customers.

Except for that karaoke girl who rebuffed the advances of a drunken policeman, who then chased her down and cut her arm off......

"Their sexual services are much wanted by the Government Officers, local politicians and vendors in Nan province and other provinces........."

Yep seems like the girls are staying in business with the locals to me too.

huh??? are you serious? I have heard of legless... but ???

huh??? are you serious? I have heard of legless... but ???

Here it is. Not one of the better moments for the magnificent Thai police force.....

http://nationmultimedia.com/2007/03/22/headlines/headlines_30029973.php

Maybe the girls go with the police men because they are terrified to NOT to go with them.. cheesy.gif