Great Scot...murray Is A Set Up!

smokie36

I'm really enjoying it.

Actually, truth be know, any time Djokovic plays ... I always have someone to cheer for ... who ever he is playing ... I'm not a fan.

Has Murray bulked up?

His baseline shots always (almost) are cautious and maybe a metre or two inside the baseline ... but when the opportunity presents itself ... he has the winning shot.

As heavydrinker mentions above ... great athleticism by both players.

Has Murray bulked up?.

Just what I've been thinking - he's got popeye forearms. Looks like he spent a lot of time in the gym over the winter.

Great to have a top Brit Jock tennis player to support in the grand slams thumbsup.gif

If he loses he's a Jock............but if he wins drunk.gif

• Like 1

Has Murray bulked up?.

Just what I've been thinking - he's got popeye forearms. Looks like he spent a lot of time in the gym over the winter.

Great to have a top Brit Jock tennis player to support in the grand slams thumbsup.gif

If he loses he's a Jock............but if he wins drunk.gif

The old gag!

What's the difference between a Scots <deleted> and a British Hero?

5 sets of tennis....

Murray's going to need to dig deep to recover. The last couple of games he's looked a bit sluggish. At the middle of the second set, he was making Djokavic chase the ball from one side to the other, but now he's not getting the accuracy, and too often he's pushing the shots too wide. He's looking uncomfortable as well. But he manages to hold his service game - trailing 2 sets to 1, he's not going to get to the pub in time for last orders at this rate

Murray pushes Djokavic all the way in his first service game, the can't wrest it off him, then goes on to serve up a double fault on his own service, and now its Djokavic with two set points... oh woe is us, miserable Scotch gits that we are, and Djokavic breaks Murray's serve early in the fourth set. I'd piss off out to the pub, but it's tipping down cats and dogs outside

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

The Scots <deleted> is 2-1 down....

England caned India in the cricket though so I'm sure all our Ginger haired Cousins from North of the Border will revel in that!

Great show England!

Too bad the Scot isn't pulling his weight for GB. biggrin.png

All done. or as good as.

Agreed!

If he comes back from this it will be some showing...

Still, he's done superbly well and there will be a lot more to come over the next few years.

I used to look at tennis as there being a top 3 (Nadal, Federer and Djokovic) and then the rest, but Murray now is firmly in that top group.

Edited by HeavyDrinker

All done. or as good as.

Agreed!

If he comes back from this it will be some showing...

Still, he's done superbly well and there will be a lot more to come over the next few years.

I used to look at tennis as there being a top 3 (Nadal, Federer and Djokovic) and then the rest, but Murray now is firmly in that top group.

+1 thumbsup.gif

Murray's going to need to dig deep to recover. The last couple of games he's looked a bit sluggish. At the middle of the second set, he was making Djokavic chase the ball from one side to the other, but now he's not getting the accuracy, and too often he's pushing the shots too wide. He's looking uncomfortable as well. But he manages to hold his service game - trailing 2 sets to 1, he's not going to get to the pub in time for last orders at this rate

Murray pushes Djokavic all the way in his first service game, the can't wrest it off him, then goes on to serve up a double fault on his own service, and now its Djokavic with two set points... oh woe is us, miserable Scotch gits that we are, and Djokavic breaks Murray's serve early in the fourth set. I'd piss off out to the pub, but it's tipping down cats and dogs outside

SC

I stay inside as well because of the tipping. Still a long game to go...