Great Scot...murray Is A Set Up!

smokie36

Great final! Well done to Djokovic and superb sportsmanship at the end!

Nice one to Brentford too!!! 1-0 up the ChavScum

I blame the blisters. Whatever the reason, Djokovic deserved the win. A fine spectacle of tennis!

Yes very unlucky for Murray. Not down to poor preoaration just that some people get blisters easier than others. Unfortunately you are not going to beat Djorkovic (or Federer and Nadal for that matter) unless you are at 100%.

I personally think Murray is up there with the best and will will a number of slams. If he could improve his second serve the skys the limit. He doesn't really have any other weaknesses.

• Like 1

Looks like he spent a lot of time in the gym over the winter.

This is exactly what every Major League Baseball player said when they showed up at spring training with an extra 20 LBs of muscle. whistling.gif

Djokovich made two of the most amazing shots I have ever seen, and just crushed Murray in the last two sets. Murray seemed to run out of steam and grabbed his left hamstring a few times.

Looks like he spent a lot of time in the gym over the winter.

This is exactly what every Major League Baseball player said when they showed up at spring training with an extra 20 LBs of muscle. whistling.gif

Djokovich made two of the most amazing shots I have ever seen, and just crushed Murray in the last two sets. Murray seemed to run out of steam and grabbed his left hamstring a few times.

"Murray seemed to run out of steam and grabbed his left hamstring a few times."

Yes, and made sure he dramatically grimaced and hobbled about for the camera so he'd once again have an excuse for coming in second in a two man game.