Is There Anyone Near Lahan Sai?

daleph

Hello Richard, i deliberately left out the details as it seems that almost every post on TV degenerates into a squabble about how bad thai people are, and how stupid farangs are lol

I need a little assistance getting a message to someone

Its not a holiday romance or anything like that before anyone chirps in

Sorry to be so negative, but I've seen so many posts go down the drain...

Hello Richard, i deliberately left out the details as it seems that almost every post on TV degenerates into a squabble about how bad thai people are, and how stupid farangs are lol

I need a little assistance getting a message to someone

Its not a holiday romance or anything like that before anyone chirps in

Sorry to be so negative, but I've seen so many posts go down the drain...

There are some telegram services in your home country (i know as i once helped getting the ones for Thailand delivered basically you write a message and it gets send by ems and so you know if it is there) Don't ask me what company did it as i don't remember but its all over the world.

Hi robblok

I did look at those and it seems that to send one to the wilderness of issan takes 3 to 4 business days, if ive not heard anything by Wednesday I will catch a plane.... lol

Hi ok, i don't know much about the client side, it used to be like this i would get a email from the head-office of that telegram company and then id print and send the email by post the same day (if not too late) and then it would go by EMS. So yes it would take a few days.

I wish you luck