Italian Arrested After Naked Phuket Joy Ride

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bizzare behaviour and this guys 46! Lock him up for a stint then deport the lunatic.

Why do people loose their minds on holidays?

Jesus kris, show some compassion. How about some mental health assistance? Not to be had in Thailand unfortunately.

It's reasonable that he should be sent back to Italy for the mental health assistance but he doesn't need to be punished for a stealing a car.

Just bizzare behaviour and this guys 46! Lock him up for a stint then deport the lunatic.

Jesus kris, show some compassion. How about some mental health assistance? Not to be had in Thailand unfortunately.

I think mental health issue is the likely reason. Although some sort of drug problem might be another reason.

Very often the two are interrelated.

Maybe the fine for stealing a car is cheaper than the tuk-tuk ride home. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Seriously, sounds like some sort of metal disorder, possibly bought on by drug abuse.

Thank God. If there was no Thai Visa we would never get accurate information. Can't understand why the Thai police just don't call TV and ask for an analysis, propose the charges and sentence and then, carry out the sentence as appropriate. Particularly if it's death in any bizarre way, as usually proposed by our University Educated brothers.

Love it.

Well done members again. Don't know what life would be without it

Maybe you could try what life would be like without Thaivisa by not reading and posting. :) :)

Maybe the fine for stealing a car is cheaper than the tuk-tuk ride home. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Seriously, sounds like some sort of metal disorder, possibly bought on by drug abuse.

Thank God. If there was no Thai Visa we would never get accurate information. Can't understand why the Thai police just don't call TV and ask for an analysis, propose the charges and sentence and then, carry out the sentence as appropriate. Particularly if it's death in any bizarre way, as usually proposed by our University Educated brothers.

Love it.

Hmmmmm

I've been thinking about this too.

But hey, we live in a universe of relativity, without hot there would be no cold.

Without unreasoned bleating and bashing there would be nothing nice said.

How boring and bland life would be if there were no spices?

Bring on the spices.

Maybe there should be a new topic to allow folks to bash stuff and another one where nice things could be said.....

Just thinking.....

smile.png

Sounds like you ar "bashing" the "bashers?" :) :)

• Like 1

Love it.

Hmmmmm

I've been thinking about this too.

But hey, we live in a universe of relativity, without hot there would be no cold.

Without unreasoned bleating and bashing there would be nothing nice said.

How boring and bland life would be if there were no spices?

Bring on the spices.

Maybe there should be a new topic to allow folks to bash stuff and another one where nice things could be said.....

Just thinking.....

smile.png

Sounds like you ar "bashing" the "bashers?" smile.pngsmile.png

Yes, I guess I am.

It just gets a tad tedious sometimes.

Oh yes, let's make a really silly post.

I've even seen ppl complain that when they post to a joke page they are not credited with the post.

Do some folk think it's good to have lots of posts to their credit?

I tend to read more carefully, the posts of those who have been members for a long time but only made a few posts.

Just bizzarre behaviour and this guys 46! Lock him up for a stint then deport the lunatic.

Bizarre spelling could possibly be a lunatic writing? Why, Why, Why not Deport bad spellers but not before a short stint in the ole' lockup

Medical help maybe more appropriate.

Indeed.

There but for the Grace of God......

PHUKET: -- Police arrested an Italian man who stole a BMW that was left running in front of a laundry shop near Phuket Technical College yesterday.

Yet another dumb MF Falang making us all look bad.

Ship him out after a bit of a lock up I say. bah.gifWPFflags.gif

Who's us? This guy doesn't make me look bad but i get that he makes you look bad.

• Like 1

PHUKET: -- Police arrested an Italian man who stole a BMW that was left running in front of a laundry shop near Phuket Technical College yesterday.

Who's us? This guy doesn't make me look bad but i get that he makes you look bad.

Nor does he make me look bad. In fact this is a lot less harmful than some of the recent expat crimes. Wonder what would have happened if he took a Toyota?

• Like 1

Us (in the eyes of Thai born citizens) is ALL Falang..................wai.gif

Nor does he make me look bad. In fact this is a lot less harmful than some of the recent expat crimes. Wonder what would have happened if he took a Toyota?

If you are a Falang he DOES make you and all Falang look bad in the Thai brain's eye.

If you haven't figured that one out yet, get your wife/GF to explain it to you (if you have one).

Sometimes I hope the newspapers would have decency not to publish the names and humiliating situation images of the people who have mental problems.

This person tried to kill himself. This publicity does not do good for getting better and with bad luck it will follow him back to home.

Ugly reporting from all three Phuket English speaking newspapers.

Can't assume that his attempt to jump into the water at a dam was a suicide attempt .

Depends on how high the dam was?

I think mental health issue is the likely reason. Although some sort of drug problem might be another reason.

bizzare behavior, mental problem, drug use; maybe he just got drunk and acted stupidly

I would guess that the guy was from suffering from stress, either caused by financial, health or emotional problems, perhaps a love affair gone wrong.

Depression and the feeling of no hope and of ultimate despair is a terrible thing.

Very sad indeed and hope this man is shown some sympathy and care.

OK...let's show some compassion for the guy...

However...there's something extremely funny

about a 46 year old Italian feller nicking a Beemer

from the stupid owner (Surawit Siangdee, 36), who

left it unattended with engine running in front of a

laundry service..perhaps the Italian feller had just

turned in his clothes for cleaning and realised he

had nothing to wear and needed to get home in

a hurry....Hey...there's Bernardo Bertolucci movie

material here or at least the Marx Brothers.

...End of showing compassion.

Look at his face...and that of the cop...Hah!

post-146250-0-88159200-1359467188_thumb.

Edited by sunshine51