American Accused Of Unlawful Encounter With 13 Year Old Girl On Pattaya Beach

webfact

What links ? This thread is a bit long to go through in details again,,,,, smile.png

You missed nothing.

I mean,

=Click also on the LINKS provided and look exactly all photos in threads, than you, will sometime see more, know more.thumbsup.gif+

In all threads!

If, -R123- and some others would have done so in that particular thread, they would have noticed that -back side- photo of the girl,

which shows she has at least, the size of a grown up and not of a seven year old! rolleyes.gif

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really shocking there are posters here who are trying to defend and justify a clear case of paedophile behavior.

the american needs a very long term of imprisonment.

Yes that would be shocking if we were actually convinced that was actually what it was ... coffee1.gif

It's so easy to demagogue a red herring issue like this and sound like a champion of morality. Expats in Pattaya know how easy it is to get railroaded by the police. Nobody (hopefully) here is defending sex with children. Some of us have questions about whether this man was a caught in a trap and might not be an actual pedo that society needs to be protected from.

Just how far should the police take these things? For example if a man picked up a sex worker from a club who looked age 20 to most people and showed him a fake or borrowed ID saying 20 and it turns out the sex worker was 16, should the punter's life be ruined? Is the punter a pedo?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

really shocking there are posters here who are trying to defend and justify a clear case of paedophile behavior.

Explain please : it is a clear case of paedofile behaviour...as "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" or as In the contexts of forensic psychology with law enforcement ?

Just curious but as it seems if the US authorities get hold of him he could be looking at 10 or even 20 years in jail, for actually doing nothing more than being naked with a young girl and the intent to boom boom her for 700 Baht, how long could he expect in jail in the USA if he walked down Beach road with an iron bar and gave her compound fractures in both legs? If it is less than 200 years I really do see now what a mucked up and perverted view of the world certain governments do have.

To my mind, far worse than a horny, probably drunk and tired farang getting careless in the biggest brothel in the world.

If he knew or had good reason to believe she was only 13 then he should be punished. No arguments from me, but 10 or 20 years does seem excessive compared to other crimes.

As to a 13 year old not being able to be mistaken for a 19 year old. Ha!

I could point you to several girls around town here that would fool any of you.

Simon

Edited by Simon1287
  • Like 2

Explain please : it is a clear case of paedofile behaviour...as "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" or as In the contexts of forensic psychology with law enforcement ?

Why should I explain. The American picks up the girl, and is followed and soon after he is discovered in a compromised situation with the girl.No evidence he gave any excuse or explanation or defence to the police and all the evidence points to paedophile activity on his part.

Guilty as charged.

Maybe someone should ask the American to come on to this forum to justify his actions.......

Edited by homeseeker

And this guy lives here??

I know a beach road troller and I tell him to leave that area alone or at least verify the rentals' age. Of course he tells me that he can always tell when they are over 18. rolleyes.gif Lots of guys see something, the blood begins to flow and they get stupid as frack.

Always ask to check the ID card and if you are staying at a place with no guest verification, snap a pic of her ID and send it to yourself. Just in case she nicks it while you are taking a shower or slipped you a mickey. thumbsup.gif

And this guy lives here??

I know a beach road troller and I tell him to leave that area alone or at least verify the rentals' age. Of course he tells me that he can always tell when they are over 18. rolleyes.gif Lots of guys see something, the blood begins to flow and they get stupid as frack.

Always ask to check the ID card and if you are staying at a place with no guest verification, snap a pic of her ID and send it to yourself. Just in case she nicks it while you are taking a shower or slipped you a mickey. thumbsup.gif

i also take mine for a quick HIV test and get her sizes, incase i want to get her some gifts.

It is a responsibility of the hotel to check and hold her ID while she stays there.

Many ID's are in Thai,with an old worn out pic, not to many people can read thai to know the age, even less know thai calendar to know what year 2566 is or what ever the year she was born by thai calendar and then even less have the experience to determine if the pic in id is the actual person

Why should I explain. The American picks up the girl, and is followed and soon after he is discovered in a compromised situation with the girl.No evidence he gave any excuse or explanation or defence to the police and all the evidence points to paedophile activity on his part.

Guilty as charged.

The prosecution rests its case. You are probably correct from a strictly LEGAL point of view that this case would be easy to prosecute. Here on the forum, some of us are also interested in the truth and ethics. Such as SHOULD this man be prosecuted if there was a serious doubt issue about actual age. Truth and ethics, and the law don't necessarily match.

No JT - He's not right from *any* point of view. The guy has not read the original report which clearly states

<Quote> He revealed that he had paid the girl 700 Baht for her to accompany him to the room but he was told by her that she was 19 years old </Quote>

If you want to be safe, don't approach anyone who looks a day under 30. coffee1.gif

Business sure would dry up though ...

to be on the safe side, look for someone with hardly any teeth, this should ensure her age being legalgiggle.gif

That's not even safe. Doesn't yaba trash the teeth?

If you want to be safe, don't approach anyone who looks a day under 30. coffee1.gif

Business sure would dry up though ...

to be on the safe side, look for someone with hardly any teeth, this should ensure her age being legalgiggle.gif

That's not even safe. Doesn't yaba trash the teeth?

i have not tried yaba, but think will still take a few years when young to achieve that, so stick to toothless peopletongue.png

Guilty as charged.

Maybe someone should ask the American to come on to this forum to justify his actions.......

Can you please elaborate your statement of peadofily ?

The American doesn't need to come on this forum to explain your words.

JT - someone in this thread was telling about guys getting off with it in Oz when they convinced the judge that they did not know the girls real age. I don't know the specific details of Thai law on this point, or the precedent that as been set which this case might have to rely on, but it appears that only USA take such a brutally hard line......

JT - someone in this thread was telling about guys getting off with it in Oz when they convinced the judge that they did not know the girls real age. I don't know the specific details of Thai law on this point, or the precedent that as been set which this case might have to rely on, but it appears that only USA take such a brutally hard line......

i honestly do not think any judge in any country would convict anyone if proven beyond doubt that the person genuinely was not aware of the age.

i honestly do not think any judge in any country would convict anyone if proven beyond doubt that the person genuinely was not aware of the age.

I refer you to the comments regarding this specific of the law in USA as mentioned earlier in this now overly long thread ;)

I refer you to the comments regarding this specific of the law in USA as mentioned earlier in this now overly long thread wink.png

i know, but just like with every law, there are exceptions and loopholes.

If one is convicted, he can always appeal in high or supreme court where judges are capable of overturning a conviction, as many local courts may just stick to the law( easier this way)

The only point to mention is that in most cases the ones sexually involved with a minor are aware of it, as in not too many countries police would allow an under age to walk the red light zones at 4am

Only if she lied (or used false documents,...) and/or she was forced to act in the crime and not reveal her real age.

Not everything is so black an white as it seems...

As far as I am aware, Thai law does not work on precedents and a judge is free to interpret the law as he see fit without reference to previous judgements.

As far as I am aware, Thai law does not work on precedents and a judge is free to interpret the law as he see fit without reference to previous judgements.

Interesting way to work - but TiT ;)

Wrong. Thai courts are significantly influenced by earlier decisions or decisions of higher courts.

If guilty then excellent they caught him. I will applaud louder when they start rounding up all the disgusting locals doing this openly in every village up and down the country!!!!wai2.gif Including the parents "selling" their kids into this.

If guilty then excellent they caught him. I will applaud louder when they start rounding up all the disgusting locals doing this openly in every village up and down the country!!!!wai2.gif Including the parents "selling" their kids into this.

Iam going to laugh so hard if the tables reverse and you end up in this predicament.

in most cases the ones sexually involved with a minor are aware of it, as in not too many countries police would allow an under age to walk the red light zones at 4am

Not to speak from all the often very small, flower and Chewing gum girls and boys who run until the wee hours in Patongs Bangla Road, Pattaya and Bangkoks lower Sukhumvit area ect! blink.png

in most cases the ones sexually involved with a minor are aware of it, as in not too many countries police would allow an under age to walk the red light zones at 4am

Not to speak from all the often very small, flower and Chewing gum girls and boys who run until the wee hours in Patongs Bangla Road, Pattaya and Bangkoks lower Sukhumvit area ect! blink.png

They don't count, they're typically not Thais.