Owners Manual In English For Isuzu

ableguy

Have you asked the dealer where you bought the car ?

Or else e-mail [email protected]

Thanks have just e mailed. bought the truck in the sticks they did not know.

They don't know because they don't care and are too lazy to ask Isuzu Bangkok. Because yes, they are available there, so you dealer can easily get one for you.

They don't know because they don't care and are too lazy to ask Isuzu Bangkok. Because yes, they are available there, so you dealer can easily get one for you.

Thanks for reply, do you mean at a dealer or do they have a head office. I ask as there are vseveral dealers.

Thanks for reply, do you mean at a dealer or do they have a head office. I ask as there are vseveral dealers.

Try here.

• 4 months later...

Just call the Isuzu HQ and request a free English manual. They have them in English as they translate them from English to Thai.

Don't PAY for English Manuals. The dealer gets them for free from HQ.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody had any luck with manuals in English yet? The dealer where I bought my VCross said that he had ordered one for me. It would be one month and cost THB500. That was 3 months ago.

Yes here in Samui they ordered one for me, Baht 500, and it was here in 4 weeks. What is missing is the second manual which deals with the entertainment and GPS Navigation system which is a separate book. The dealer says they are not available and emails to Isuzu Bangkok are ignored. They must have them as they supply these cars to English speaking countries. Tried contacting the UK but they refuse to deal with overseas enquiries. Anyone seen one or managed to get one?

Has anybody had any luck with manuals in English yet? The dealer where I bought my VCross said that he had ordered one for me. It would be one month and cost THB500. That was 3 months ago.

Yes here in Samui they ordered one for me, Baht 500, and it was here in 4 weeks. What is missing is the second manual which deals with the entertainment and GPS Navigation system which is a separate book. The dealer says they are not available and emails to Isuzu Bangkok are ignored. They must have them as they supply these cars to English speaking countries. Tried contacting the UK but they refuse to deal with overseas enquiries. Anyone seen one or managed to get one?

Your English owners manual is for which Isuzu vehicle?