Food Photography

Dancealot

Last nights dinner

Some green stuff , and some white stringy stuff , and some chicken neglects

Oh , and some water .

Rainy day in Phuket, had to do lunch by myself.

So you guys both ate spaghetti & chicken, this weekend...coffee1.gif

How about some inspiration.. Oh, wait here it is: You live in Thailand!thumbsup.gif And don't you forget it, now..giggle.gif

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

I looked at the menu and decided this would be a bit too expensive for me...facepalm.gif so no pictures of the food... only the menu and the ambiance... (on Samui)

IMG_7637.CR2.jpg

IMG_7636.CR2.jpg

No one was eating.... but this is the view... OK for those with money to spare!

IMG_7640.JPG

Yummy menu....easy to cook, here you pay all those things maybe 60-70 Euro, but have to cook by yourself. Ok, once in a while, would be all right, imported beef and seafood direct to you in Samui, plus great view...wow. ENVY JING JING KHA. whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

I seldom shot food photos...dont know why, might be, it's not easy to make food delicious....rolleyes.gif

Try to serve delicious things on this topic kha. biggrin.png Let's have a seat at Hua Hin and enjoy Capuccino with me. This is a small street leads to the beach in town. Or would you prefer Tea...from south thailand, called Cha Chak....this photo was shotted in Bkk...Central Pinklao Dept. Coffee or tea, or some delicious cakes....( Cake from Hua Hin , Villa Dept.)...luch is coming up...giggle.gifpost-188117-0-06454600-1382623471_thumb.post-188117-0-87393500-1382623545_thumb.post-188117-0-43729700-1382623595_thumb.

• Like 1

Are u guys full already ? laugh.png In Thailand we usually said....clean your mouth with thai dessert after main course...whistling.gif Khanom Thai in banana leaves...mostly with sticky rice cooked with coconut milk, palm sugar, some sesam or grilled banana, ....my favarite...all rolleyes.gif, time to be lazy or reading book or taking a nap ha ha ha....waiting for the next menu...

post-188117-0-98641700-1382624581_thumb.

Edited by Kathy2014
  • Like 2

^ It's like the Malaysian Tourist TV commercial where the show two people sitting in front of a phony Raffleasia... which I am pretty sure is plastic... if you ever get to see one, you are never allowed to get that close!

Anyway moving on...

Here we have some Russian food being sold on Maenam's Samui's Walking Street...

IMG_7691.JPG

This lady looked like she did not like it ....whistling.gif

IMG_7693.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

^ It's like the Malaysian Tourist TV commercial where the show two people sitting in front of a phony Raffleasia... which I am pretty sure is plastic... if you ever get to see one, you are never allowed to get that close!

Anyway moving on...

Here we have some Russian food being sold on Maenam's Samui's Walking Street...

IMG_7691.JPG

This lady looked like she did not like it ....whistling.gif

IMG_7693.JPG

Look yummy, would love to try, rolleyes.gif