Food Photography

Dancealot

Some of our popular English foods and even things like pizzas are not available here in my outback town...so I had a go making them myself. Its just like chemistry...the right things in the right quantities.

My kids enjoy the stews and cottage pies I make too....

I might try bread making next.

There are great videos on Youtube showing how to do it all....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uthai Thani

An awful tomyamkung. The problem with this one I forgot to order KungLekDuwaiNaKrhap. So The chef decided to cook it with Big shrimps.bah.gif The larger ones tend to over-dominate the allover flavour from the basic ingredients which make any tomyam so delicious.

After I stirred the soup I discovered them and was VERY disappointed. Then I realised the HORROR:w00t.gif The tomyam was still boiling!! Which meant the flavour was still being compromised more!

Check out the flames coffee1.gif

post-70928-0-78934700-1374508745_thumb.j post-70928-0-01446800-1374508431_thumb.j

Obscure, eerie, Karaoke as well. One guy was singing all evening to his friends. We where the only guests.. The ambience felt so strange I felt fine to enjoy this quaint, novel moment.

post-70928-0-57402800-1374509040_thumb.j

tuna and crabsticks pizza

Great combination with tuna, I guess. But crabsticksbah.gifw00t.gif. I have never considered them as real food. Perhaps I should try you combo.. I do like the tuna has been chopped up and divided in small chunks.

Thanks for your Italian contribution, this time FAB. thumbsup.gif.

Picked from the wild! (on Samui) Quite a collection of different types there.wink.png

Are you sure that there no funny ones in there ?crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Can be. They are being sold at the market in my village to more seasoned villagers. My family considers them as mushroom not clean.

How Nam tok moo is made..

I ate somtam in this restaurant at Phuket night market. "Kin phet myan khon Thai".. and she did obey.. I felt similar amount of water on my ears while eating the delicious salad.

2013-08-04_16-58-39.jpg

The Plaa Dtuu looking sad as usual.

That's my favorite fish in Thailand. Did not know it's real name, I alway called it as broken neck fish.

The Plaa Dtuu looking sad as usual.

That's my favorite fish in Thailand. Did not know it's real name, I alway called it as broken neck fish.

It's the Indian mackerel. ปลาทู

You call it broken neck fish. Never looked at the mackerel like thatNicethumbsup.gif

quiche is done

This latest quiche you made looks like "quiche de cabinet". Quiche from the cupboard(Because all the wooden shelves around).wink.pnglaugh.png

Seriously, did you add extra ingredients this time FAB? Or did you keep it basic..

Archived