Thaivisa Forum Is A Mystery

mingalaba

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don´t live in Thailand and I am not planning to live in Thailand either.

Just common sense... Moving to a new country, hating everything, yet not going back to the home country. Seems irrational to a neutral observer.

I haven't seen many people who live here 'hating everything'.

Can you list these forum members by name, or are you just wildly exaggerating?

Most men love the cheap women and warm weather ...... does anyone need any other 'likes' to be here?

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

This topic will probably not last too long , but I will note that since the dawn of time, humans have made an effort to improve on their lot in the animal world, of survial of the strongest/ meanest. When this is no longer a part of our make up, we will sink to the bottom or to the same level as those that we have tried to raise above.

I think many are not comparing to their home country, rather than pointing out the mistakes, that they have experienced there and giving some input on what the potential pitfalls can be.

Thailand used to be a great place to holiday, not such a great place to live.

To be honest if I didn't have a family here, I would be off.

The constant noise, pollution, terrible drivers, inconsideration and selfishness wears away the rose tinted specs in the end.

I haven't seen many people who live here 'hating everything'.

Can you list these forum members by name, or are you just wildly exaggerating?

Most men love the cheap women and warm weather ...... does anyone need any other 'likes' to be here?

I am exaggerating. Still the majority of threads is full of criticism, very little praise. Gives a clear picture of people who are unhappy about the country they are living in. Seems like people want the advantages of living in a country without being able to deal with its drawbacks. Maybe people on here are just whiny but it seems quite weird that people move to another country just to then complain that things aren´t the same as back home.

Edited by mingalaba

Seems like people want the advantages of living in a country without being able to deal with its drawbacks.

Doesn't everyone want that?

I place cheap women & accommodation, good weather and no taxes as overwhelming advantages.

(In fact any two of those four would do it for me)

I reserve the right to complain about the minor negative stuff.

• Like 1

I place cheap women & accommodation, good weather and no taxes as overwhelming advantages.

You praise the fact that taxes are low, yet you complain about bad government schools and bad police. You do realise that the schools in your home country are only of good quality because there is a lot of tax money that can be spent? As I said puzzling...

You praise the fact that taxes are low, yet you complain about bad government schools and bad police. You do realise that the schools in your home country are only of good quality because there is a lot of tax money that can be spent? As I said puzzling...

The police ...... I like to bribe my way out of trouble same as every wealthy Thai.

Thai school system ..... excellent for producing obedient and compliant citizens.

It´s really puzzling, the vast majority of the members of Thaivisa seem to hate Thailand with a passion.

That WOULD be very puzzling if it was even remotely the truth. But it's not remotely the truth. Cheers.

They may not be the vast majority, or the majority at all for that matter, but they are certainly vocal enough about it that it can seem so at times.

• Like 1

David48

I can send you some sweet samples but be aware

you never will own itcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

LOL. He'll also never get it because Customs in his country will confiscate and burn it.

On the other hand, Thai authorities would let him receive it but only after he'd paid the hefty duties.

Sorry OP, is that complaining about Thailand?

It´s really puzzling, the vast majority of the members of Thaivisa seem to hate Thailand with a passion.

That WOULD be very puzzling if it was even remotely the truth. But it's not remotely the truth. Cheers.

Ooowww, you could be mistaken for thinking it sometimes. I admit it I cant help but stir them up every now and then. I think its therapeutic for them and they also enjoy the good whinge. Edited by krisb

David48

I can send you some sweet samples but be aware

you never will own itcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So whys that so funny? My daughter now owns our house in Thailand. Shes only 6 weeks and owns a better house debt free than you did at 6 weeks. Edited by krisb

No I don´t live in Thailand and I am not planning to live in Thailand either.

Just common sense... Moving to a new country, hating everything, yet not going back to the home country. Seems irrational to a neutral observer.

We have a winner.

• Like 2