Thaivisa Forum Is A Mystery

mingalaba

It's a mystery to me too...

But if you come on this forum like you would go to the zoo or Disneyland, ... it can sometimes be fun.

To make it fun, try to post something positive about Thailand (anything, does not matter what), and wait (a few minutes at most) for the negative comments. I bet you can predict what is going to come up. Mostly loads of useless comments. You can even do it in group, and bet, make pronostics, etc... thumbsup.gif It's a good alternative to Trivial Pursuit smile.png You can even do it in family. But not with young children because of the "particular" language used by many TV members who can't refrain from using "words"...

Try it with politics, it works every single time ! Always the same guys posting the same thing though... coffee1.gif

Of course, it will soon become boring because the negative posts are nearly always the same. So, the trick is not to come on this forum too often.

It's probable that most people happy in Thailand and happy with their lives don't feel the need to lose time on here...

Uuuhmmm... what am I doing here? blink.png

(Now look at the flow of negative posts coming)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mystery to me why this topic is in Forum Support biggrin.png

It's a mystery to me why this topic is in Forum Support biggrin.png

Some questions are better not asked.

Why is that, then?

SC

Care to speculate?

As Ray French will tell you, there's no point speculating.

You might as well try and guess the name of the man upstairs.

We should accept life's mysteries, which may be revealed to us in time, if the occasion arises