Tot Internet Drama On Pratamnak Hill

Shaktam

3BB is worse and they lock you into a 12 month contract thats impossible to break without massive fees should you need to. Yes 3BB connection is pretty bad but I'm not in your area

If you can read the local language.... you would understand that there are other options for you. You went for a free modem I'll guess? So yo saved 599 thb for a crappy huawai modem and signed up for a year long promo deal. These kind of packages you can find all over the globe.
When I enquired at 3BB all they would offer was a 1 year contract.
What's the point in getting a contract just for a couple of months as it could take 3-4 weeks to set it up from the first day when you apply thumbsup.gif

I remember when I first got my TOT internet 7 years ago, signed up at the office on Klang / Third and had internet by the time I got home. Hardly had a problem in that time except when it's been a nationwide problem like the other week.

True cant provide anything, the only lines in our Soi which is Soi 12 Thapraya is TOT and 3BB, look like im calling 3bb in the morn.This is rediculous, 2mbps atm. BTW ive been having trouble with DTAC lately maybe due to their 3g war. ???