How Did You Meet Your Thai Partner?

astral

Where/How did you meet your Thai partner?  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll is prompted by the Betty thread.

I find it difficult to believe that TV members need to use such services,

but then we do have a sponsor who offers Introduction Services.

So I thought I would ask the question.

Thanks

Im from the Uk but i've been living in sydney for the last year.. my girlfriends in thailand now but was living with me and we went to the pavillion all the time.. Small world. How old is your mrs? maybe she's friends with my mrs

she is 29 and im 26.

we havent been there in about a year she usually goes to 3 wise monkey's with her friends now.

She knows alot of thai girls in sydney. My Gf has a permanent visa now which is good.

this one has been death over the last few years, how many times can we ask this question in another form. Keep at it guys but use the search function to dig up one of the many previous topics, if you are really interested in researching the beginning of the relationships between falang and thai

Im from the Uk but i've been living in sydney for the last year.. my girlfriends in thailand now but was living with me and we went to the pavillion all the time.. Small world. How old is your mrs? maybe she's friends with my mrs

I'm sure I used to drink in there when I was in Sydney - is it near star bar on George St? cheap drinks iirc.....$2.50 schooners?

Cant remember seeing any Thai girls when I was in there (trust me I woulve spotted them :D ).................but, then again I usually couldnt see anything :o .

Silversands on Ko Samet. Around the kings birthday. She with her friends and i was with a friend of mine. That was over 2 years ago and i'm now married and she is applying for her Oz visa. Maybe i will goto the bar in question in Sydney. :o

Silversands on Ko Samet. Around the kings birthday. She with her friends and i was with a friend of mine. That was over 2 years ago and i'm now married and she is applying for her Oz visa. Maybe i will goto the bar in question in Sydney. :o

Visa for the missus should be no problem Jock, but not too sure about you mate :D

You can take the girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl

Oh how original :o

I'm absolutley convinced nobody has ever heard that one before.

And as for what you are implying....... that bar girls make bad partners,well I can't be arsed to really respond to your pathetic post.

I am sure at some stage your post will irritate someone enough to give you a good (an well deserved) flaming

You are certainly gonna make a lot of freinds on this forum Pal :D

Oh how original :D

I'm absolutley convinced nobody has ever heard that one before.

And as for what you are implying....... that bar girls make bad partners,well I can't be arsed to really respond to your pathetic post.

I am sure at some stage your post will irritate someone enough to give you a good (an well deserved) flaming

You are certainly gonna make a lot of freinds on this forum Pal :D

Wan*er comes to mind!!!! :o

Visa for the missus should be no problem Jock, but not too sure about you mate :D

it will be easy for you to get a visa. If youf gf dont get a visa none will be getting one

How Did You Meet Your Thai Partner?

My wife isn't Thai....so I suppose my answer doesn't count, although it's quite a story :o

But, we both love Thailand very much :D

LaoPo

Maybe i will goto the bar in question in Sydney. :D

that Pavillion bar is defo coming back to me now. up some stairs and theres a small bar then up another flight and theres a reasonably swanky main bar, cheap booze, backpacking slappers etc!!! <deleted> doormen ID you even if you're 83 (ok 23 :o )!!!

still dont remember thai girls in that particular bar, but what I do remember about Sydney CBD in general was a substantial asian hotty count!!! :D:D

Im babbling off topic, when I was seeing a thai girl, I met her in a club originally.......classy!!! :D

Edited by game4shame

this one has been death over the last few years, how many times can we ask this question in another form. Keep at it guys but use the search function to dig up one of the many previous topics, if you are really interested in researching the beginning of the relationships between falang and thai

It never fails to amaze me. An old timer gets all bent out of shape because they have seen the same question asked again. You know if you don't like the question you could go back to your nap and just leave that thread to the people who want to participate. As far as I know there is no rule that say's we have to go through the search process to post. So back to your nap old timer and let the kids play :o

It never fails to amaze me. An old timer gets all bent out of shape because they have seen the same question asked again. You know if you don't like the question you could go back to your nap and just leave that thread to the people who want to participate. As far as I know there is no rule that say's we have to go through the search process to post. So back to your nap old timer and let the kids play :o

Oh! Dear! :D

Can I ask you several pertinet questions arising fromyour quote?

1 Are you married at all

2 If so is your wife a Thai lady

3 If she is did you meet her in a bar

4 If none of the answers to the above can you please explain what you mean

5 I am a little curious as to how someone relatvely new to the forum can make such a statement as IMHO you have very little idea of your subject matter and have merely resulted in generalisation.

You can take the girl out of the countryside but you can't take the countryside out of the girl.

My wife used to work in a restaurant. I mean foodshop. Well, it was kind of like a take-out shop but they only served drinks. I guess she was a bar worker. Sex worker? She used to say smile and say " Hello, how are you?"

Okay, my wife was a bargirl of course. She was never a wild bargirl jumping up and down getting sloshed all the time and she didn't dress like a skank. She's really just an average countrygirl. In terms of personality, she's a bit boring like me. She worked there for a year after working most of her life in clothing factories. Of course, she had some experiences with other guys before she met me. On the other hand, I had quite a few experiences with the ladies before I met her myself. We make a good pair in many ways.

Silversands on Ko Samet. Around the kings birthday. She with her friends and i was with a friend of mine. That was over 2 years ago and i'm now married and she is applying for her Oz visa. Maybe i will goto the bar in question in Sydney. :D

it will be easy for you to get a visa. If youf gf dont get a visa none will be getting one

You have obviously never met Jock Donz :D:o

I speak of my ex tgf.

I had just left a wonderful but weary two years running a nice little resort on Koh chang, and I was tired. I arrived in BKK, wondering what to do next, and checked into a relatively new (at the time) guest house, called Taewez (Thewet area).

The young lady behind the reception desk cuaght my eye, and I couldn't let it go.

Hooked up with some friends afterwards, who had known this receptionist a while, and who knew me, and the ownderful frie3nds that they are, I didn't even need to say a word...When we went for a drink next door (shanti lodge) there was the young lady, at our table, invited by our mutual friends. After half an hour or so, the friends drifted off, leaving me alone with the woman, who would, for several years, be the woman of my dreams...

Unfortunatley, as with all dreams, I eventually woke up.