British And German National Arrested On Child Molesting Charges

webfact

Foreigners Arrested on Charges of Underage Gay Sex

By Staff Reporters

per1.jpg

Karl Josef Rupple, charged with sexual activity with a minor in Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Supermarkets are ideal for food shopping, but not as a pickup point for underage boys as 60 year old Englishman, Andrew John Tracey, found out to his cost in Pattaya this week end.

Tracey was arrested and charged with procuring underage boys outside a Pattaya department store and offering them 300 baht to go with him.

newsjs

Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years but finally caught him and took him in for questioning before formally charging him. A resident of Bang Saray, he isn’t the only one caught in a net which was cast by local police this week end.

A 69 year old German, Karl Josef Rupple, was also arrested at his accommodation in South Pattaya, and charged with picking up a 14 year old boy in front of the Chai Mongkol Temple, and taking him back to his room.

The “man” is charged with sexual acts with the 14 year old and it is reported that he paid the child 200 baht, a charge which he denies. [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...d-underage-gay/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-02-04

footer_n.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German and British suspected child molesters caught by Pattaya Police

arrest-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two suspected child molesters and a Thai agent who is accused of procuring minors for foreign customers were arrested by Police on Saturday.

Officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit obtained three arrest warrants from the Pattaya Provincial Court and conducted the arrests in Pattaya and Bang Saray in Sattahip District.

The first to be arrested was Mr. Karl Josef Ruppel aged 69 from Germany at his rented room in South Pattaya. According to arrest warrant number 95/2556 dated 1st February 2013 Mr. Ruppel is accused of conducting indecent acts with a minor under the age of 15.

The second suspect arrested was a Thai National, Khun Rachan aged 51 who resides in Soi 10 off the South Pattaya Road. He is accused of providing minors under the age of 15 to foreigners for the purpose of conducting sexual acts with them in exchange for money.

Full story: http://www.pattayaon...pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-04

Seems like some very naughty boys in town these days!

Unfortunately they have always been there!

What is good to see is that the BiB are doing something positive about it...............wink.png

As much as I distrust the media, when high profile cases such as child abuse come into the public domain, the less chance there is of tea money being paid to make the problem go away, which can only be a good thing. Not in all cases, granted, but in many.

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

Edited by Asiantravel

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

The British guy is also wearing a Cambodian t-shirt. In all likelihood, he also got up to no-good on that side of the border. Surprised that it took so long to catch the bugger, since he already seems to have been on the cops' radar. But I know sometimes these things aren't as straightforward as they can be depicted in the press.

• Like 2

Watch out the pedo loving brigade from the Rosenthal thread are soon to arrive and cry setup for these pedos. Lock em up

the girl in the rosenthal case,she was 2 weeks before her 18th birthday,dont see pattaya one covering that,they ruined his life,and they are now on to the next story.

Disgusting.makes me ashamed to be a Brit.

I know how you feel.

But don't be, Its not a Brit issue,

It just hurts to see your nationality in print like that.

How can we as intelligent humans, be so deviant?

Its a human sickness issue.

A sickness for which there is no cure, if studies are true.

I, frankly, don't know what the answer is.

I feel ashamed to be human :(

• Like 2

Gotta love the Thaivisa hang 'em high brigade. w00t.gif

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

• Like 2

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Yes, I'm not saying there shouldn't be some sort of punishment, as he willingly broke the law.

The legal age of consent in most of the world - including Thailand - is 15, and this was a 14 year old. It's not as if this guy was trying to have sex with pre-pubescent 10 year olds - at least in this particular case they caught him in.

By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Agreed, a scalpel and no anesthetic, should work a treat. coffee1.gif
  • Like 2

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

You expect parents to supervise a 14 year old 24/7?

I agree that parents have prime responsibility for the children but that doesn't detract from the nasty crime that this guy wanted to commit.

Yes, I'm not saying there shouldn't be some sort of punishment, as he willingly broke the law.

The legal age of consent in most of the world - including Thailand - is 15, and this was a 14 year old. It's not as if this guy was trying to have sex with pre-pubescent 10 year olds - at least in this particular case they caught him in.

The age of consent in Thailand is 15 (with the below caveat) as specified by article 279 of the Thai Criminal Code. The current legislation applies to all regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation.

However parts of the Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, which disallow any sexual contact with prostitutes under the age of 18, are widely interpreted by some local authorities to cover sexual acts classed as "obscenity for personal gratification". Also from the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283bis, having sex with a child under 18 is a compoundable offense even with the consent of that person. The parent or the child may file charges against the other side if he or she later regrets his or her own action. This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18

• Like 2