Taksin Calander

fezman

Hi

Just wondering if any one else got there Calander yet and how far and wide these are going .

Our village 40 ks east of KK ,every house ,shack etc got a nice new Calander with taksin and family on it .

Mine is on the wall with devil horns on it now and it looks great. Thanks ol moon head .

You're probably in Maha Sarakham province?

I know a guy who's been giving out calendars, with a picture of his family + Taksin, every weekend for the past month.

From what he told me, he's trying to give them out in every district of Maha Sarakham (I think he said just the larger villages and amphur's, I don't think he's been going to every single village, as he's got a mon-fri job so doesn't have time to do them all).

Personally I think you're a fool. I hope you don't ;live in a 'red' village, if you do it could possibly turn out quite unpleasant for you and your family. I bet you wouldn't deface a calendar with the King's portrait on it, If you don't like the thing why not just throw it out?

So you equate the criminal, fugitive Thaksin with the King? I know some of the zealous Reds have almost gone that far, but surely you have not sunk to that level too? Thaksin is just another ordinary human being and political animal who is parodied and joked about the whole time by ordinary Thais and the mass media. Try reading some Phujatkan cartoons, and you'll see that devil horns are the least of the Redshirts and their hero's worries! laugh.png

• Like 1

You're probably in Maha Sarakham province?

I know a guy who's been giving out calendars, with a picture of his family + Taksin, every weekend for the past month.

From what he told me, he's trying to give them out in every district of Maha Sarakham (I think he said just the larger villages and amphur's, I don't think he's been going to every single village, as he's got a mon-fri job so doesn't have time to do them all).

yer I am in maha sarakham prov ,and horning him up got a few laughs ,no big deal Barry, and i would never deface anything with the monarch on it , Jesus I'm not mental.

Several posts have been removed, as they contained insults and were starting to get too personal.

Please try to keep it civil :)

You can debate any relevant topic, but please don't insult other posters :)

Also Thai script is only allowed in the Thai Language section

• Like 1