I Can't Find Epl Matches On Dvd In Bangkok !

JemJem

I have asked soooooooo many places in Bangkok, but no shop or stall sells EPL matches on DVD. And, no one seems to have a clue where they might be sold.

The place I am staying at doesn't have True Sports's sports channels. Also, I haven't brought my computer here. But I have a DVD player. Sadly, I haven't been able to find DVD's of any matches.

Anyone here has a clue as to where I can find them ? Thanks.

Edited by JemJem

Welcome to the 21st century i'm afraid!

Burning to a DVD is old school. I download via Bit Torrent, wgen finished download a copy on a USB drive, slip the drive in to the DVD player, watch and enjoy. If memorable I save it to a 500gb external drive or if it is really good, upload it to network drive attached to the wireless router.

Also, I haven't brought my computer here.

I am surprised you can post here and how do you find out what is happening in the world and stay connected? There is more to life than Soi Cowboy and the EPL.

blink.png

I just pointed out to Gaccha that the op didn't bring his/her computer to Thailand.

BTW. What's Soi Cowboy?

Edited by Semper

I am surprised you can post here and how do you find out what is happening in the world and stay connected? There is more to life than Soi Cowboy and the EPL.

blink.png

I just pointed out to Gaccha that the op didn't bring his/her computer to Thailand.

BTW. What's Soi Cowboy?

Soi Cowboy? It is a fine road that runs parrallel to Sukhumvit between Soi 21 and Soi 23. Lots of fine Christian run study groups there on Soi Cowboy where they promote God, his wonderous world and all of God's female natural beauties.

Well, there are plenty of Internet cafes/shops all around Bangkok (and in many other major places in Thailand), man. But, I don't use the Internet a lot when I am in Thailand......maybe for around 5-6 hours a week.

Anyway, cheers for the replies. I guess I can live without EPL matches for some more time.

As for the suggestion of watching matches at bars, I have recently decided to quit drinking for health reasons, and it seems sooooo boring to be at such places when sober :)

One thing that pisses me off big time is that no local free channels (or BBC or CNN for example) shows hightlights of the EPL matches. I really don't know why that is. I mean, the real football enthusisasts who purchase the packages of the broadcast-rights holder company will continue to do so even if a local channel regularly shows hightlights of the matches

because these football fans won't be satisfied with just the highlights. So, really, there is not much to lose for the rights-holder if some free channels can show the hightlights regularly. All I phucking can see on TV regarding EPL matches is still photos !