Late-Nite Planes @ Cnx - Which Co?

realthaideal

Tonight, same as last night, and many other nights, I sit in my office and notice the roar of a plane taking off from CNX. I am familiar with the 11:50p one that leaves about midnight on the nose to Seoul, but there's always one more about 5-6 minutes later, and always before 12:10am. And then there's this 3rd one that leaves just about 12:30am quite frequently. None of the CNX flight listings websites I go to have anything listed past midnight. Who knows ? What's a better website to to see the full list of traffic in and out of CNX ?

Very curious about these 2nd and 3rd flights and where they go.

Indeed. The radar site is good stuff. Next time home, in front of computer, noticing the 12:30am flight I'm going to go straight to it to find out who it is. I suspect it might actually be something like a Thai cargo jet rather than a flight with passengers.

I have the Android version on my tablet for a while now. Available in the Google Play Store. A useful plane spotting tool.

Free as well or you can pay a few $$$ for the Pro Version and get a few extra features. Clever stuff!

I have the Android version on my tablet for a while now. Available in the Google Play Store. A useful plane spotting tool.

And useful when picking up people from the airport. Tells you exactly when to leave the house.

(When accurate.. I sometimes see planes disappear for a bit.)

And the TG (or PG) 7am flight just took off (can hear it) but it's nowhere to be seen on the site..

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

One just flew overhead at 4am, very loud. The past week there have been 3am - 5am flights in and out of there. Nothing shows up on the flight tracker sites.

Those who live close enough may also notice the tiny planes coming in all the time around 3 - 4am, usually no lights at all when they take off and land. My guess is someone at the base is running something out of there.