Ferang Female ######!

impy_la_blimpy

Hmm, can not say for sure. Please post a picture of you as well as your "vital statistics", so that we can give you an enlightened advice,... :o:D

lol . . .I'm not a 'minger' if that's what you're implying Blue :D

I was not implying anything.

But of course, if you are smart, young, look good and have good mensurations, you stand a better chance to make it,...

But isn't it the same everywhere in the world? :D:D

[but of course, if you are smart, young, look good and have good mensurations, you stand a better chance to make it,...

But isn't it the same everywhere in the world? :D:D

I totally agree . . .and was about to say, that I do indeed consider myself smart, good looking and am pretty ###### regular . . . :D then I looked again!

I'm high energy - low maintenance - and I guess, what we in England would call somewhat of a sophisticated 'ladette' Enjoy 'enjoying!' :D

And you're right - it IS the same everywhere you go - and I haven't had any probs. so far . . .just have t wait and see! :o

Hi,

I'm Mac ,39 yr old English guy, been over here in Bangkok for 4 years.

I enjoy most of the Thai life and hope to remain here for a while longer.

However, i do miss the company of nice farang ladies..i have many farang male freinds over here..but only know 1 or 2 ladies.

If there any ladies out there reading this and would enjoy the company of a normal English guy, please contact me , it would be great to make some new freinds.

Thanks Mac.

Hi Impy:

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read your post is Dave B. is a counselor for PSI, my guess is he only meets and writes about women who go for counseling, not the women who make the adjustment quite well. Think about it, do all the farange women in Thailand go for couseling? hth Jim

I am also thinking about the fate of my social life, I am looking at taking a job in Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south of Thailand. Good job, lousy social life makes for a lonely time in Thailand

Have you ever been to Nakhorn Si Thammarat?

Do you speak fluent Thai?

If the answer to these two questions is no, I would suggest that you ask your prospective employer for a trial period before you take your final decision (or at least that you spend some time there before deciding),...

I lived there for a year before I could speak a word of Thai and I'm still alive. As with most places in Thailand (except maybe the deep South) if you don't get involved with the wrong people you'll be just fine.

Hi,

I'm Mac ,39 yr old English guy, been over here in Bangkok for 4 years.

I enjoy most of the Thai life and hope to remain here for a while longer.

However, i do miss the company of nice farang ladies..i have many farang male freinds over here..but only know 1 or 2 ladies.

If there any ladies out there reading this and would enjoy the company of a normal English guy, please contact me , it would be great to make some new freinds.

Thanks Mac.

Post your interest in Farang Women on here

I am also thinking about the fate of my social life, I am looking at taking a job in Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south of Thailand. Good job, lousy social life makes for a lonely time in Thailand

Have you ever been to Nakhorn Si Thammarat?

Do you speak fluent Thai?

If the answer to these two questions is no, I would suggest that you ask your prospective employer for a trial period before you take your final decision (or at least that you spend some time there before deciding),...

I lived there for a year before I could speak a word of Thai and I'm still alive. As with most places in Thailand (except maybe the deep South) if you don't get involved with the wrong people you'll be just fine.

Thanks ChiangMaiThai,

I am glad to hear a positive comment like this from someone who has lived in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Would love to hear more testimonials from anyone who has lived there.

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read your post is Dave B. is a counselor for PSI, my guess is he only meets and writes about women who go for counseling, not the women who make the adjustment quite well. Think about it, do all the farange women in Thailand go for couseling?      hth Jim

Hey JJ

Thinking about it - you're totally right! The cross-section of women Dave B. sees must be pretty limited - and limited to those who go specifically for therapy! :o

Farang chicks generally do seem to get a bad press in Thaiand though. . . .guess the trick is not to believe everything you hear! :D

Imp

Well, 12call, glad to hear you are so knowledgeable about all thai men in the south, since there must be at least a few million of them you must have met quite a few to be able to make such broad generalizations. Having lived in Surat Thani province for 15 years (next one up from Nakhon and also generally considered to be full of 'bandits' by clueless people) I have to say that most of the Thai people (and all of the farang) who find themselves on the receiving end of violence in this part of the south are dodgy people up to no good. I've managed to live here 15 years and am still alive! Interesting that most of the hired killers are from Nakhon and Surat but even more interesting is that most of the people who do the hiring are from the Bangkok area. So, who is the killer? In most countries the person who hires the killer is just as much a murderer as the one who commits the deed.

And equally fascinating is that you think that ALL southern thai men are after farang women's money since quite a few of the thai men I know with farang wives are already quite well off, including my own I might add.

People who make broad generalizations really ought to realize that, unless they have had extensive experience, they are in really no position to be making such sweeping statements.

Come on ...

NOT all Thai men are interested in farang women for $$$. Sure there are some ... but I can guarantee that not ALL are :o

Just relax and have fun ... Make it a home away from home (at least that's what I am doing now and it seems to be working)

I will count on your "guarantee" :D

and hope this will be the case in Nakhon Si Thammarat