Thai Police To Watch Out For Luring Cases During Valentine's Day

webfact

Police to watch out for luring cases during Valentine’s Day

BANGKOK, 6 February 2013 (NNT) – The police across the nation have been urged to watch out for people, especially youth, being lured for sex during February 11-16 or in the Valentine’s Week.

National Police Chief Police General Adul Sangsingkaew has issued a document commanding police across the country to be aware of crimes related to sex during the Valentine season.

newsjs

Risk areas such as entertainment venues, motels, public parks, and local communities will be thoroughly inspected. Information and recommendation leaflets will be distributed to youths, who are most likely to be the victims of the crimes, as well as teachers.

Police General Adul said teenagers may not only become victims of sex crimes, but also drug abuse and human trafficking.

Every year during Valentine’s Day, many youths, particularly girls, are lured into having unlawful sexual relations as the day signifies love.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2013-02-06 footer_n.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Christian era

In ancient Rome, 13, 14 and 15 February were celebrated as Lupercalia, a pagan fertility festival. This seems to be the basis for a celebration of love on this date. It was marked in a subtly different way in those days, however. According to Noel Lenski, classics professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder, speaking in the National Geographic, young men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility; an early IVF, if you will.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/valentines-day/7187784/History-of-Valentines-Day.html

who are most likely to be the victims of the crimes, as well as teachers.

Teachers?????? What the hell is this?

I just read this article to my gf and told her no sex during Valentine week. She thanked me wai.gif .

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

Pre-Christian era

In ancient Rome, 13, 14 and 15 February were celebrated as Lupercalia, a pagan fertility festival. This seems to be the basis for a celebration of love on this date. It was marked in a subtly different way in those days, however. According to Noel Lenski, classics professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder, speaking in the National Geographic, young men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility; an early IVF, if you will.

http://www.telegraph...ntines-Day.html

My wife must be pagan, she enjoys being spanked by me whilst we are both naked.

LOL easy girls don't need to wait Valentine's Day to get lured in bad situation !

The good "normal" girls won't love or <Snip!> with another under pretext it's the Love Day !

It's not Songkran which getting more girls becoming lured by the crazy side of the festival !

Edited by metisdead
: Profanity!

"Risk areas such as entertainment venues, motels, public parks, and local communities will be thoroughly inspected." cheesy.gif

Should I be worried about being lured in my local community? I'll be going to Pattaya this Valentines then, just to be safe.

"Risk areas such as entertainment venues, motels, public parks, and local communities will be thoroughly inspected." cheesy.gif

Should I be worried about being lured in my local community? I'll be going to Pattaya this Valentines then, just to be safe.

After public parks --pubic perks is also a risk area.

Surely if you are in a motel you've already been lured.

I feel sorry for all the innocent men, being lured into having sex on this special day, but he has 365 days to recover.

A day off thank you god. I don't know about you guys but 24/7 sex is starting to take it's toll on me. I hope the wife is aware of this crackdown.
  • Like 1

It's when the BIB kick in to your hotel door you should be worried.