Injured American Pit Bull Terrier “Terrorizes” East Pattaya Village

Rimmer

Injured American Pit Bull Terrier “terrorizes” East Pattaya Village

PATTAYA:--Municipal Officers were called to a small village in the Nong Pla Lai area on Tuesday to investigate reports of an American Pit Bull Terrier which was roaming freely and had already bitten a child and adult in the village. newsjs

Officers arrived and located the Pit Bull which had sustained significant damage to its face and the amount of dried blood suggested the injuries were sustained over a considerable amount of time.

Officers approached the dog cautiously and noticed it was weak and very quiet and showed no signs of aggression, which they put down to the extent of the injuries sustained to the animal.

A villager claimed it had been roaming free for some time and appeared not to have an owner.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...attaya-village/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The <deleted> who owned this dog should be put down at the same time,i was at the market a few weeks ago when a heavilly tatood guy was there with his wife and two kids buying one ,what a w---er!!!

Heavily tattoo'd and a Staff, he must have a complex about how tough he looks.

• Like 2

They're not the easiest dog to train and the owners in most cases are partially retarded and only get them as they make them look tough.

All dogs have the potential to turn, if these do its often ends in tragedy for small kids, this isn't the case with a normal dog.

any animal, even a cat can be a potential problem if in the wrong hands.

i strongly disagree about pitbull being hard to train, in fact its rather one of the easiest breeds to train, because they want to please the owner.

The problem in Thailand, when dog disobeys, it gets kicked and when obeys gets nothing, not exactly way to train an animal.

I have one, a pitbull, also found on the road, mistreated, sick, pregnant, broken leg, just to name a few problems.

Now she has been with me for almost 2 years and is the most loving animal you ever meet, cats sleep with her.

The only time she gets aggressive is when there is a timmid female dog around, which is easily controlled because i am aware of the problem and stop her before she gets into that mode.

Fair play you may be one of the decent owners, but there are a significant number who go for this kind of dog who are fools, and if this dog isnt raised 100% properly and goes off the rails its a killing machine.

For this reason alone itd be good to see them neutered to the point the become extinct.

News in the UK today, all dogs to be micro chipped by 2016, it will be a criminal offense not to have a dog chipped.

Just waiting for the boneheads to start shouting that they will not have their dogs chipped.

Personally I like to see a law that says you must have a breeders license to keep a un-neutered bitch, also making all breeders responsible for registering, vaccinating and chipping of all puppies before selling.

So they gvet their pitbull micro chipped...so what ?

Does that stop it locking its jaws on a childs head and ripping them to pieces ?

Or a 'bonehead' letting them take care or guard their kids ?

News in the UK today, all dogs to be micro chipped by 2016, it will be a criminal offense not to have a dog chipped.

Just waiting for the boneheads to start shouting that they will not have their dogs chipped.

Personally I like to see a law that says you must have a breeders license to keep a un-neutered bitch, also making all breeders responsible for registering, vaccinating and chipping of all puppies before selling.

but micro chipping does not really do anything, only useful in cases when the dog is lost or found and even then its a problem as the chip can move.

In Thailand its simply a waste of time and money as most Vets do not even have the chip scanner.

I am pretty sure breeders already have to vaccinate and register the pups, but pups vaccinations can only be done at a certain age.

i believe there should be a license to own an animal and one has to show the ability to care for the animal as well as have the ability/knowledge to train it

RIP, hope the assailants get dealt with by police sad.png

The dogs been going around biting people, lets hope its put down.

You can give most the strays a good kick to fend them off, but not a pitbull.

Owners of these kind of dogs are generally <deleted> the world over.

+1

Does that stop it locking its jaws on a childs head and ripping them to pieces ?

i wonder what kind of bone head raises a dog to attack its kidsrolleyes.gif

i wonder what kind of bone head raises a dog to attack its kidsrolleyes.gif

Statements like that go to show how it happens.

RIP, hope the assailants get dealt with by police sad.png

The dogs been going around biting people, lets hope its put down.

You can give most the strays a good kick to fend them off, but not a pitbull.

Owners of these kind of dogs are generally <deleted> the world over.

probably got it from BKK market and could not handle it , or farang that got kicked out by the GF and had to leave his dog behind

In my Moo Baan their is an English guy who has one of these dogs and lets it roam around on its own, there are sometimes young children paying as well. I spoke to him and said why not take it for walks with a lead, told me to p#*s off and threatened me. I want to kill it & as as I dread the day I hear a child screaming - what would you do lemoncake?

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1