Honda Bikes And Prices

Soi Sauce

I'm not sure it's much use. I mean Air Blades haven't been sold for years and they are still quoting prices and it doesn't mention modern bikes like the Click 125i idle stop. You think Honda would an up to date website with all their prices.

Air Blades are stocked in many shops and still sold by Honda. Time to update your knowledge

I'm not sure it's much use. I mean Air Blades haven't been sold for years and they are still quoting prices and it doesn't mention modern bikes like the Click 125i idle stop. You think Honda would an up to date website with all their prices.

Air Blades are stocked in many shops and still sold by Honda. Time to update your knowledge

2 stroke yamahas are still sitting brand new in some dealerships

i have not seen a new airblade in any honda shop in years

but i suppose that doesnt mean they have stopped making them

• 4 weeks later...

Honda Choppers Honda Fury VTI1300 Front - rear disc brake, 1312cc, liquid-cooled, PGM-FI fuel-injection

Price 668,000 Baht
Honda Fury VTI1300 ABS Front - rear ABS disc brake, 1312cc, liquid-cooled, PGM-FI fuel-injection
Price 695,000 Baht

I would have thought Bug Wing Pattaya would have had one at the opening. Please don't tell me they have been discontinued! shock1.gif

I forgot to mention. The Yamaha dealer at Sak Lek was, years ago, also a Kawasaki small bike dealer. They have 5 Kawasaki 2-strokes in stock last time I was in there. By the look of them I would place them in the 10 year old basket at least. Pity they don't have some NOS Mach 3's or Mach 4's!

I see that the sites says honda wave 125i electric start 48500bt recommend retail. But never seen any shop sell at this price. So can I get the wave for 48500 or what?

Yeah I paid 55900 back in June 2012 for the 125i ES

and that was about 1-2k cheaper than most for cash deal

at Niyom Panich in CM

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you can see when the price has been updated last, in the upper left corner. new models are updated, old models are still there yes, but haven't been updated for years.

Edited by myluckythai