Convicted Brit Thug Allowed To Take Holiday In Thailand

webfact

I would like to seen an update on this man's holiday. What places will he visit and what cultural highlights will he see? What will be the extent of his appreciation of the indigenous socio-political context? rolleyes.gif

I guess the same as most posters on here who never will fit in .....a few bars....etc et c etc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a bit of luck he will get wasted in a bar in Pattaya or Phuket, get all loud mouthed and abusive and be found floating face first in the sea the following morning... Police report cause of death as "heart stopped"

The world would be a slightly nicer place if that happened.

What a vicious post!

This is a brilliant idea from Britain, who already lead the world in brilliant ideas. Instead of hard pressed British taxpayers paying to charge, process and imprision knobheads, let them F O on holiday, where, with a bit of luck, they will end up in a foreign prison for years, perfect result.

• Like 2

"Using threatening and abusive language and behavior" is a very minor charge

"During the attack he is said to have given at least one of the three a “good kicking” during a sustained attack and has previous convictions for similar offences."

If this was the case he would of been charged with a lot more than what he was charged with,

Total non story, there are people who have done more than this guy living and holidaying here, I really don't see the point of this story?

A poster said that the UK authorites could tip off Thai immigration about this guy, how could they do that when a Judge has given him permission to come here?

• Like 1

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

Only problem with that is: he would go back home screaming about the UK taking away his holiday human rights,and get a holiday refund,and no doubt a fist full of money in compensation,for hurt feelings.......such is the European Court of Human Rights!

What better place to keep a thug than Thailand? He will at least be not the only thug in town. We all know how this will play out. He will come to the LOS (Land of Scams) and not come back to the UK. UK is rid of him and Thailand has an increased head count on tourists.

whilst i certainly don't condone thuggery,maybe this lad has realised after the sentence he received that he's got too start behaving.

he's getting a right slating in the above story,and rightly if he has given someone a 'good kicking',but i think you'll find pattaya houses criminal's who've commited crimes far worse than his.

Easy for the UK officials to tip off immigration in Thailand, stop him at Bangkok airport, send him back. Everyone's a winner. British courts can say they "gave him his holiday", Thailand said "no". Another waster in Thailand.

Only problem with that is: he would go back home screaming about the UK taking away his holiday human rights,and get a holiday refund,and no doubt a fist full of money in compensation,for hurt feelings.......such is the European Court of Human Rights!

yes,it is possible that he will start screaming about his human rights,but what you're forgetting here is...you'll never win a human rights case in england unless you're a terrorist,mass murderer,somali who doesn't want to get deported because he's grown so close to his cat,or some other kind of loony things!

yes,it is possible that he will start screaming about his human rights,but what you're forgetting here is...you'll never win a human rights case in england unless you're a terrorist,mass murderer,somali who doesn't want to get deported because he's grown so close to his cat,or some other kind of loony things!

Yes I know what you mean,you can win any case in Europe the Judges love to wind us up,as long as it's detremental to the UK's best interests,your'e sure to be on a winner! Roll on Referendum day,and bye bye Europe!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 2

If immigration have any sense they'll put him on the next plane back to the UK

Only Thai Immigration does not even have a question about criminal record, not to mention that the arrival stamp does not require any paperwork at all, so they would not even know if Osama arrived.

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

"During the attack he is said to have given at least one of the three a “good kicking” during a sustained attack and has previous convictions for similar offences."

Edited by crazydrummerpauly

Don't you 'all" its a bit premature to brand a man even before he arrives??.

How many of you bragged yourself of beating up somebody in Thailand while listening to the usual stories in "the bar"

Bulldozing stolen bungalows,card playing spouse abuse and what have we.

I have a problem with people calling people names and brand them as such for life....thug life.

Thai perception of foreigners is a bullyfull bigspending womenizer

Foreign perception of Thai women is bargirls and go go dancing

By the way, I don't really have a problem with you.

Just be carefull what you write and show a bit of respect.

"For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth?"

No, just for being from Failmouth.

Have you ever been to Failmouth Falmouth?

And does Falmouth local Football League have anything to do with being a failure,and Anti Social behavior and violence?

Edited by MAJIC

For precisely what? For being a foul-mouthed failed Footballer from Falmouth? blink.png

I can only hope that this failed footballer failed to kick the balls. That is something which really hurts crying.gif

He chose Thailand as a holiday destination to be free from English WAGS (Women who prey on footballers for their money) Hope he has a nice peaceful holiday.

Bwanatickey I wouldn't expect you to know,but he's not a professional footballer,so he doesn't get paid much,if anything,he does it because he likes playing football,shame he doesn't take his aggression out on the ball!

Edited by MAJIC

I hope he reads, what happened to the three Hooligans who made trouble in Pattaya, short time ago.

Where one died trying to run, eh, swim away with the others, from the trouble they started!

He just came out of a British prison for a bodily harm sentence! Thailand did him not well! whistling.gif

Yes I know what you mean,you can win any case in Europe the Judges love to wind us up,as long as it's detremental to the UK's best interests,your'e sure to be on a winner! Roll on Referendum day,and bye bye Europe!

Unfortunately the European Court of Human Rights is nothing to do with the EU, so even if the UK leaves the EU it will remain bound by the ECHR. Off topic I know but I am a pedantic so and so.......

@JAG Post No 147

On the contrary,exit of the EEC will mean UK laws will prevail once more,not EEC laws! and being governed by Europe, Sovereignty will once again be first and foremost,and not governed and overuled by EEC Courts,unless you can show me otherwise?

Why do you think Cameron is desperate to get out Court of Human rights nonsense?

Edited by MAJIC

He chose Thailand as a holiday destination to be free from English WAGS (Women who prey on footballers for their money) Hope he has a nice peaceful holiday.

Bwanatickey I wouldn't expect you to know,but he's not a professional footballer,so he doesn't get paid much,if anything,he does it because he likes playing football,shame he doesn't take his aggression out on the ball!

I am not being serious,just having a laugh at WAGS culture.

• Like 1