Honda Motorcycle Spray Paints

salapau

Hi all. I live in Mae Sariang. I bought my wife a Honda Scoopy a couple of years ago. She's had a couple of scapes and I like motors to be perfect. I am unable to find a repair shop that's prepared to tidy up the bike without replacing all the damaged panels and trim. I can do a little myself and want to fill and rub down the damaged areas, then spray them with an aerosol.

So far I cannot find anyone to supply a colour matched aerosol. Can anyone please help. Many thanks.

Thought Honda had all their colours in aerosols? Guess Mae Sariang is a bit out the way though. How about taking the panels to the local car repair shop and have them mix it up... just make sure you're there when they do. whistling.gif

Look for the Pylac brand paint its in a red can and there is every color from every manufacturer made.

There is a shop on Charoen Muang that has lots of colors.

Some of the lacquers require base coats and top coats, be sure to get the base coat its important. The brochure will tell you whether you need a basecoat.

Pylac also makes a buildable primer you can spray on relatively thickly and sand down to fill scratches. (See Laong Puhoon) Make sure you get lots of direct sunlight when drying, dont attempt to paint on cold humid rainy days.

31341.jpg

Edited by KRS1

What happens if you just wanna touch it up easy option 120 baht can of aerosol rather then replace all 4 panels of plastic which will cost you up to 1-2 k and i have tried all the motorbike places and they can not match the colour so the other option is to get it made up from a paint shop/ garage .

Edited by rakchaingmai

Go to the paint store in my post above, more than likely they will have the color you need. If they dont, then try a few other shops on that road, they have the cans on display, viewable from the road.

It can be more feasible to replace a single panel. The paint already cost around 100 baht per can, plus primer, base coat, sandpaper and sweat, it comes out to about 250-350 baht minimum to paint 25% of the motorbike. If you don't know how to feather,blend and fade paint, it can make the bike look even worse.