Seasoning Period For Retirement Extension When Combination Methode Pension/funds?

When using the combination methode for extension based on retirement gov. pension + funds reaching the (+)800 000 , is there a seasoning time ? or only Letter Bank + letter Embassy + doc ??

Letter Bank same day of application, but Embassy letter how long valid ? (must go BKK for it ).

THX

When using the combination method, there is no seasoning time. Letter from bank, the day before latest and the letter from your embassy where some week is more than OK.... I have heard that some officers accept even up to 3 weeks ahead.... But i usually do NOT stretch it over a week.

Glegolo

At least 30 days but most reports indicate they will allow current year or six months so likely if you have a reasonable reason to obtain early they will likely accept that as long as it is not the same letter as last year.

Ok thanks for the 3 "early birds" to give me reply , wai2.gif

i like plannig long time ahead ....., just in case my home consulate change their rules aigain , normally i have non o 1years multiple , second option= Non O 3 months and using combo methode by returning as by then i reach the fin. Requirements

Edited by david555