Valentine’S Chocolate?

AngelsLariat

Best place to buy Valentine’s chocolate in or around Chaing Mai. Price no object. All reasonable suggestions considered but not looking for normal chocolate, not orange truffles and other things that your blue-haired old aunt made you eat on her birthday. Discuss amongst yourselves.

The only decent chocolate I have found in Chiang Mai, or in Thailand in general for that matter, is at Duc de Praslin. Here is the link to Google Maps to show you where it is located. http://goo.gl/maps/n6ZkK

David

I am going to pretend I didn't see that map. Christ/Buddha I even understood it.

If you are going to lead someone to temptation, you should always have a good map. biggrin.png

David

The only decent chocolate I have found in Chiang Mai, or in Thailand in general for that matter, is at Duc de Praslin. Here is the link to Google Maps to show you where it is located. http://goo.gl/maps/n6ZkK

David

I am going to pretend I didn't see that map. Christ/Buddha I even understood it.

If you are going to lead someone to temptation, you should always have a good map. biggrin.png

David

thumbsup.gif

The suggestion to trade her in for a Japanese or Korean woman who does not require Valentine’s gifts proved to not be actionable so I bought some chocolates at the Dhara Dhevi Hotel instead. Thanks to all for your constructive suggestions.

Thai women don't "require Valentine's gifts".

The suggestion to trade her in for a Japanese or Korean woman who does not require Valentine’s gifts proved to not be actionable so I bought some chocolates at the Dhara Dhevi Hotel instead. Thanks to all for your constructive suggestions.

Thai women don't "require Valentine's gifts".

Maybe not, but it's a popular holiday here and I don't see the point of taking a stand against it.