Sick As A Dog

SmoggyDMC

I don't think anywheres a bed of roses but for me personally that was close. I'll never go there looking for love and i'll never forget that I've got a life back home. I just want to escape the english winters, and go to a place where I'm treated like a rockstar and can get wrecked on the cheap......well cheapish.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Pattaya gets boring like anything else. It is best to come here a short time every year and it will still seem special. If you lived here everyday, you would start seeing the cracks and through them. Since you are on the "rebound" from your divorce...take it slow and dont make a fool out of yourself.

I admit it, I'm a fully fledged sexpest. That's what happens after 9 years with only one woman, don't worry, i'll never marry again!! Id rather pull all my teeth out with pliers!!

Welcome sexpest.

Never, ever say 'never'. But no big deal as there's plenty of places in Pattaya where you can get dental implants as well.

Be careful with your feelings at your bad time. You could come unstuck big time as many have, coming to the land of smiles and vacant ladies. PLEASE do lots of homework reading on this forum and keep your EYES wide open. thumbsup.gif

Seen many guys buy into big problems here on the back of homeland problems. Trust me. smile.png

Hey transam ... what's dem "vacant ladies" ... w00t.gif

its where you park your C....k, feelingstongue.png

A condo's for the future, maybe when I'm forty. It was only 8 months ago that i gave my house to her, so I'm concentrating on buying my own house this year (as well as saving for my holiday), i'll have to live like a pauper!

Will defo retire there though, i know that you never know what's round the corner but right now i hinestly can't see me settling down with one woman again.

AND remember, you cannot buy a house in LOS. coffee1.gif

unless her mother, sister, brother, cousin needs to have onewink.png

Towards the end of my trip i was sat drinking on my balcony with a bargirl and i got her to admit that in the past she'd had a sponsor but she'd carried on working anyway. I remember saying to her "if youd told me that in my first week i'd have kicked you out, but now I've seen how you girls live i couldn't give a sh't, you're just looking out for yourself"

Anyone who falls in love with a bargirl or sponsors one is a fool. Anyone who buys a house in her name... well, i haven't even got words for that.

I admit it, I'm a fully fledged sexpest. That's what happens after 9 years with only one woman, don't worry, i'll never marry again!! Id rather pull all my teeth out with pliers!!

Welcome sexpest.

Never, ever say 'never'. But no big deal as there's plenty of places in Pattaya where you can get dental implants as well.

In a few years his "handle" on the boards will be "Gummy"

It come to mind immediately when I read the threadstarters posts that life is really wonderful. I really think we all deserve happiness so it is not about that. But going to Pattaya boomboom new girls almost every day and think this is the life....Sure for us guys maybe it is.

But suppose we choose something more closer to England where you come from? Maybe just go over th channel to Holland and the "red district" of Amsterdam?? Or may head for Germany and Reeperbahn in Hamburg???? It is exactly the same thing....a. pay the money b... do the girl... c. fell happy and rink like an idiot until you pick up tghe next girl.....

I think in the long run, it will be a boaring life....I know that you guys from england are protestants (most of you) but it sounds from the threadstarter that he maybe is raised as an catholic and started his "girl-experiences" when he was over 222 years of age......

Anyhow good luck......it can really be fantastic in Pattaya,,,,it will make you stupid in the long run, butfantastic times if you take care of yourself.

Glegolo

A condo's for the future, maybe when I'm forty. It was only 8 months ago that i gave my house to her, so I'm concentrating on buying my own house this year (as well as saving for my holiday), i'll have to live like a pauper!

Will defo retire there though, i know that you never know what's round the corner but right now i hinestly can't see me settling down with one woman again.

I think you misunderstood the condo idea. I dont think the suggestion was to buy.

It is generally less expensive to rent a condo for three month, than to stay at a hotel.

Personally I did that last in 1995....

Back then I paid all of 3000 baht (plus electric) per months for a serviced apartment, versus over 20000 a hotel would have cost. The place was called "ping pong". Anybody remembers?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Someone posted "Pattaya can become very boring" in some ways he was right ,eventually the nightly bar scene and the girls asking the same questiones become repetative and boring and who in their right mind would have thought that when a young woman puts her hands on your familly jewels you would take them off and say ,please i am talking to a friend and then ignore her .well it will happen ,if you are unlucky you will marry a bar girl who will break your heart ,if lucky you will find one who works out and if you are really lucky you will go beyond the bars eventually marry a nice ordinary woman have a kid and be happy for 20 years ,then Pattaya will not be boring ,but will be your home and you will be contented. Shit i"me misting upthumbsup.gif .

• Like 1

It come to mind immediately when I read the threadstarters posts that life is really wonderful. I really think we all deserve happiness so it is not about that. But going to Pattaya boomboom new girls almost every day and think this is the life....Sure for us guys maybe it is.

But suppose we choose something more closer to England where you come from? Maybe just go over th channel to Holland and the "red district" of Amsterdam?? Or may head for Germany and Reeperbahn in Hamburg???? It is exactly the same thing....a. pay the money b... do the girl... c. fell happy and rink like an idiot until you pick up tghe next girl.....

I think in the long run, it will be a boaring life....I know that you guys from england are protestants (most of you) but it sounds from the threadstarter that he maybe is raised as an catholic and started his "girl-experiences" when he was over 222 years of age......

Anyhow good luck......it can really be fantastic in Pattaya,,,,it will make you stupid in the long run, butfantastic times if you take care of yourself.

Glegolo

Observant......but wrong. I am catholic, i met my wife when i was 22 BUT before then i was a mucky little devil. When i did settle down with her i never cheated once, not even in the last year when it was going belly up! So in pattaya 9 years of sexual frustration was released.

The way i see it is that if i settle down again then i can't go back to pattaya ( cos stupidly i'll always be a faithful partner), and right now i don't want that to happen. But I'm not stupid and like I've said earlier you never know what's round the corner. I hope for me it's another class holiday in pattaya!

Also pattaya can't be compared to amsterdam or germany, completely different people, different surroundings, different climate and most of all different prices.

Yes but your interests seems to lay in the terms of sex and drinking.... and I mean if it just that.. than you can find it much closer i.e. the places I did mentioned to you.

Otherwise I said catholic, which was spot on, and I told you 22 years old (wrote wrongly 222).. so you shows the pattern of just that......

Be careful and take it slow and you will be fine and do not end up in the wrong company.... and as some other englishman said in another thread, there is a lot of neanderthals in Pattaya that you should try to stay away from.....

Glegolo

Thank you for your sound advice. My first trip was only 3 weeks long, my next trip will be 2 months so it will have to be a different holiday. I couldn't drink everyday to excess for 2 months. i will definately explore more of thailand and also not change girls everyday but i'll stick to the 3 nights only rule.

Glegolo

Observant......but wrong. I am catholic, i met my wife when i was 22 BUT before then i was a mucky little devil. When i did settle down with her i never cheated once, not even in the last year when it was going belly up! So in pattaya 9 years of sexual frustration was released.

The way i see it is that if i settle down again then i can't go back to pattaya ( cos stupidly i'll always be a faithful partner), and right now i don't want that to happen. But I'm not stupid and like I've said earlier you never know what's round the corner. I hope for me it's another class holiday in pattaya!

i think a trip to the STI clinic is needed

Pattaya is a cool place. No rules (tho don't break the law). Anything and everything is possible. Fun can be around any corner. Find your niche and milk it. Better this lifestyle than a UK lifestyle.

You will get-a-lot out of Pattya especially as you only plan to come for 2-3 month bursts. That will make each trip more exciting for sure. The 9 month gaps between your trips will be a painful wait.

Good luck. You found your Nirvana

+1

QUOTE: "does pattaya ever get boring?"

Answer: Yes it does. But you have to live here for years like many of us. When you live in Disneyland it doesn't seem that magical if you live there. Just an ordinary place. I go to a gogo whenever I feel like it. Not that exciting anymore but it's better than living back in the west! That is for sure!biggrin.png

• Like 1

best of luck to u mate ...just DONT fall in love here ok ...u r in the classic position to be whacked again ..its a huge library with so many books ...ever changing ...why <deleted> buy one cheers enjoy your self ...ps why r divorces so expensive ....answer .....because they r fuc_king worth it .. ....the voice of experience ...

Does it get old? Depends on the indivdual.

I know several guys who've been at "it" for a decade . . . and they've lived here throughout

Personally, the "attractions" piqued my interest for all of 6 months then it all got a bit same-y but to be honest, the club and totty scenes in London, NYC and Ibiza are and always will be an impossible act to follow.

Can understand why it might be different for someone going through a divorce though

Whatever happens, don't join the Flying Club.

I've been home nearly 4 weeks now, I'm still thinking of pattaya every second of every day. When I'm with my mates I'm forcing myself not to talk about the trip cos i know everyones sick of hearing about it ( none of them have been there). I'm just hoping it gets easier after each trip cos right now this is a fuc_king nightmare!!

I've been home nearly 4 weeks now, I'm still thinking of pattaya every second of every day. When I'm with my mates I'm forcing myself not to talk about the trip cos i know everyones sick of hearing about it ( none of them have been there). I'm just hoping it gets easier after each trip cos right now this is a fuc_king nightmare!!

it doesn't get better, the second time seems easier but then the third time is the worst, some people get crazy even before leaving, considering to miss the flight back home or making a scene at the airport and crying and getting emotional and stuff, I've been through that wacko.png

There's a nice movie about pattaya called "lady bar", it's in french buy perhaps you can find english subtitles...

I'm pretty sure i'll never have a breakdown at the airport. The next time I'm in that departure lounge i'll be coming home to more stability than the last time ( i came home to unemployment, ongoing divorce and not owning my own home). But my next trip will be 2 months rather than 3 weeks so it could go either way, i might be ready for home by the end of it or most probably be even more detached from the shitty reality of life in england. I look forward to finding out!

I'm pretty sure i'll never have a breakdown at the airport. The next time I'm in that departure lounge i'll be coming home to more stability than the last time ( i came home to unemployment, ongoing divorce and not owning my own home). But my next trip will be 2 months rather than 3 weeks so it could go either way, i might be ready for home by the end of it or most probably be even more detached from the shitty reality of life in england. I look forward to finding out!

Those are illusions my friend, you're never prepared to go back even after spending 2 months!

The second time I went to pattaya, it was for one full month, and I missed my return ticket (on purpose), then I bought another one 2 weeks later (my boss was emailing me daily asking what was going on!) but then once arrived at the airport and checked-in my luggage, crossed the security check and arrived at the boarding gate, I've started having a huge breakdown, I went crazy and called back my girlfriend (who accompanied me to the airport) and told her to come back to the airport (she was in a taxi back to pattaya), walking back to the security check, crying and keep repeating to the officers "let me out, i wanna go outside let me go outside i wanna go out!!!" so they were quit nice and stamped my passport for a 10 days stay (I had 20+ left when I crossed the passport control first) and went back to take my luggage which they extracted from the plane!!! This is how crazy I got!

One week after this, I bought another ticket (the third one! all this money lost in tickets!!) and bought antianxiety pills at the drug store on soi buakhao and I was finally able to go through this flight... but once at home in europe I was sooo depressed man, I wanted to go back immediately, I couldn't smile or laugh nor even work, my colleagues at the office though I was really sick or something....

and you know what the worst part is, it's on saturday evening when my friends tried to revive me and invited me to a discotheque, the best in town they said, this is when I knew there was nothing EVER that could compete with what you see in pattaya...

You have my deepest sympathies friend. If you always return to a 9 till 5 job with 4 weeks holiday a year then my heart goes out to you (its literally bleeding). But I'm one of the lucky few. After I've bought my house this year then next year i'll be able to go for 3 months a year every year until i retire. By the way I'm not boasting cos I'm going to have to buy a really small house in a not so nice estate to be able to afford to do that.

I surely cannot moan about spending a quarter of my year in paradise......can i??????