Best Place To Live In Thailand

pwllgrgn

Best Place to live in Thailand  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi

I would like opinions on the best places to live in Thailand and why? :o

I would but my Town isn't there....

Hi

I would like opinions on the best places to live in Thailand and why? :D

I would but my Town isn't there....

OOps , i meant it wasn't on the selection to vote for....

Hi

The "Best" place to live in Thailand isnt even in your poll list :o

Suggest you enlargen the scope of possibilities.

Or, are you, only intrested in the places mentioned?

When you add Buriram, I will vote :D

Edited by Thai Chi

Hi

Sorry about not putting Buriram, I don't seem to be able to add to the list. What is it like living in Buriram?

I think you need a few more options in your poll... :D

If you can nominate other some other cities, then PM a mod with your additions, your poll could then be amended to include your additions.

Unless of course, you want to continue to recieve some flak from other TV members who happen to live somewhere outside the constraints of your poll... :o

... bloody masochists... :D

Hi

Sorry about not putting Buriram, I don't seem to be able to add to the list. What is it like living in Buriram?

If you included every place / city / town that TV members lived, it would run to a couple of pages I am sure.

It maybe easier to ask "where do you live and why?" But I think that one was done recently.

I think you need a few more options in your poll... :D

If you can nominate other some other cities, then PM a mod with your additions, your poll could then be amended to include your additions.

Unless of course, you want to continue to recieve some flak from other TV members who happen to live somewhere outside the constraints of your poll... :D

[i[b]]... bloody masochists... [/b] [/i] :D

And loving it.... :D:D

None of the above……The best place to live is outside the tourist areas

When I come to Thailand I want to see the difference from my own town, try some local foods and meet local people. I want to have the unique experiences. But many places in Thailand have changed for the worst since tourism has been promoted. I don’t mean that it is not good to promote it, but it must be done in the correct way otherwise tourism will be a weapon that will destroy those unique places. I went to many tourist spots and wondered if I was in Thailand, there were a lot of guesthouses for Westerners, a lot of western style scenes, modern buildings and western restaurants or thai restaurants with western prices. I didn’t get any feeling of Thailand or Thai culture at all. It is very pity.

Now, I had to go with Daleyboy on this one with your choices. I too love cities but, I love beaches more. There are places on Samui I love but, I Bkk has more about it.

For me, not on your list, I love Mai Haad on the northern bit of Phan Ghan, really quiet with a little island just off the beach with a sandbank running to it. Maybe not the best place to live all the year though, maybe too quiet for some.

I've never been North in all the years I've been coming to LOS, I always intend to but, time flies when smiling and laughing with friends young and old from all over the world with sound of the sea in the background. I'll make it eventually. :o

redrus

The "best" place to live is where you can make friends, afford the lifestyle you want, and where there are all the facilities/amenities you want - whether that means peace and quiet or supermarkets, bars, restaurants, and leisure facilities.

It's like asking where's the best place in the UK, Europe, or the US. Each to their own. :o

As the poll (at present) indicates, the North is the best place to go... the North has everything everyone wants....definitely... everyone is nice and friendly up North.. definitely... if you come to Thailand, you should go to the North... definitely.

Edited by sriracha john

As the poll (at present) indicates, the North is the best place to go... the North has everything everyone wants....definitely... everyone is nice and friendly up North.. definitely... if you come to Thailand, you should go to the North... definitely.

Okay, Rainman, North it is. :o