Any Teachers That Can Write Articles Looking For Extra Work?

finy

I wrote a thread about this a month or two ago because my boss wanted more writers for his company.

I sent 4 or 5 people the details and 2 are still writing there.

Anyway, the company never seems to slow down and he has asked me to help find him 5 new writers.

If you can write good articles (with no silly mistakes) then please message me asking for contact details. They will be on various topics.

The pay is $9 for 600. How much you can earn is really down to how fast you learn to write.

I'm rather slow and still make well over 60K per month.

Cheers

Edited by finy

I've got quite a few messages and I'm going to go through them in a few hours.

Please understand this is a job where you have to write well-written articles. There's been a few people message me who didn't even take the time to edit there 2 sentence message for spelling and grammar mistakes. I'd love to help you out, but there is no way I can waste someone's time by giving you the details. My boss would kill me for wasting half his day.

Cheers

Edited by finy

I've got quite a few messages and I'm going to go through them in a few hours.

Please understand this is a job where you have to write well-written articles. There's been a few people message me who didn't even take the time to edit there 2 sentence message for spelling and grammar mistakes. I'd love to help you out, but there is no way I can waste someone's time by giving you the details. My boss would kill me for wasting half his day.

Cheers

It's spelled their not there.

Since your talking silly grammar mistakes.

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1